Tracks Sandevoerde - F3 Classic Tracks.

For new users of this track :
Physical ROAD:

From experience with previus tracks, some drivers feel the same track too bumpy and others love it. To deal with this i create 6 different physical road mesh, each one with a different level of bumps.
This meshes are located at "ROAD MESH" folder, there is 6 sub folder (N15,N25,N35,N45,N55,N65) each one with a pyshical mesh. Track default is N35. To try other mesh just copy the sandev_road.kn5 file from selected folder into main track folder, content/tracks/sandev_f3ct.
Any doubt about this topic just let me know.

Please note it works for both TEST and Full Version.

New Track Description, thanks @Fanapryde
http://www.racedepartment.com/downloads/sandevoerde-new-track-description.18577/

20171014154119_1.jpg

Don't remember a chicane ever being at Sheivlak?? Unless it was a temporary one within the track edges, there's no sign of one in the track surrounds in the following years.

Looking at Berger's video above, I've noticed reduced number of trees on the back section of the track. Is this some new, internal version of it I'm not aware of?

The only thing that still stops me from buying it nowadays are the damn trees, as I'd like to drive around the late '60s - early '70s version of Zandy.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back