Samsung Odyssey Plus

• Thread starter Deleted member 197115
  • Start date
While I got a Lenovo and are happy with that I did try a Samsung Odyssey headset.
The colors was much better but some SDE and I found it uncomfortable due to the weight.
Think this is a good improvement.
And yes if this Anti-SDE works then that would be great as even RTX 2080ti struggle with the new 5k and 8k Pimax headsets.

While I got a Lenovo and are happy with that I did try a Samsung Odyssey headset.
The colors was much better but some SDE and I found it uncomfortable due to the weight.
Think this is a good improvement.
And yes if this Anti-SDE works then that would be great as even RTX 2080ti struggle with the new 5k and 8k Pimax headsets.

The pimax seems to need a fair bit of work in rendering pipeline optimization. I saw that 1080ti vs 2080ti on the Pimax that sweviver posted. A lot of the games weren't even close to pushing 90% gpu usage but struggling to hit playable fps.

• Deleted member 197115

Waiting for Brexit, who knows?

• Deleted member 197115

Promo video

Looks like should be available for grabs in a few days.

Early reviews in the iRacing forum seem to favor this as an incremental upgrade rather than evolutionary upgrade. The SDE filter from what i've read does its job but there isn't any drastic improvement in clarity over the rift.

If you were buying over again, i'd say this is worthwhile. If you wanna upgrade. Not so sure.

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 76 7.1%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 114 10.6%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 157 14.6%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 299 27.8%
  • 100% offline racing

Votes: 425 39.5%