Samsung Odyssey Install

I just got the Samsung Odyssey just before I noticed the Plus. Oh well! The bugs should be worked out?

Just wanted to ask about install procedures and settings tips.

• Deleted member 197115

Thanks, I had it at -1 in my doc.
I have tried -0.5 but CM always overrides it with either 0 or 1, depending of its settings.
May be I need to mark file as read only.
And what do you mean by "too much", artifacting like shimmer?

• Deleted member 197115

Hmm, tried it again and it seems to keep it, shows as 0 in CM though but does not override.

Are there any recommended nvidia control panel settings for AC in VR?

I seem to be constantly messing around with various settings in game, config files, wmr, steam vr and nvidia cp but never settling on anything!

I have 3770k/1080 gtx and have the urge to upgrade - probably mb/cpu/ram...

Last edited:
  • Deleted member 197115

Man, thanks very much for your tips and configurations.
After setup the shaders mod tweaks and install the gBw my experience with AC has changed from wine to water... Incredible.

With the gBw suite, everything gets beautiful and sharpened.. contrast and color.. also I noticed an gain in performance. Now I think 90% of the time I get 90fps on online games.

Hey, I have a tip for you (if you don't know it already)
Assettocorsa/system/cfg/graphics.ini

Setup the MIP_LOD_BIAS=-0.5

instead the 0

It will give an sharpen image without get aliased..
You can adjust it with CM but there it jumps direct to -1 .. and for me it is too much

Thanks man,
Guess I am too used to -1 and -0.5 looks not as sharp.
Another hint for Shader Patch and GBW Suite users, enable this autoexposure in gbwSuite__config.lua

ppfilter__use_gbwSuite_autoexposure = true

Are there any recommended nvidia control panel settings for AC in VR?

I seem to be constantly messing around with various settings in game, config files, wmr, steam vr and nvidia cp but never selling on anything!

I have 3770k/1080 gtx and have the urge to upgrade - probably mb/cpu/ram...

Take it easy, my hardware is almost like yours and I think I have excellent performance over AC.
Mine is I7 7700 @ DDR4 16gb 2133mhz - RTX 2070 - Lenovo Explorer

I suggest you to "reset" (maybe erasing and reinstalling) your config and start it all over again.
On this post you have a precious information to put your AC to running very well over VR.

Guys, I'm out of ideas.
Since i've upgraded from a Rift to a Odyssey+, i have the next problem.
My monitor is a 34"Widescreen, 3440x1440.
Before, with the rift the screen was ok to watch and good to do livestreams. Now with the Odyssey+ everything is stretched... Its awefull. I have tried to adjust my settings in Content Manager but no sollution so far.
I also used the guide, made by Andrew_Wot. But still in 1920x1080, its still a bit streched. Anybody here can help me out on this one?
Cheers, Renzo

• Deleted member 197115

Did you try windowed mode? Full screen stretched for me as well, but I don't do livestreaming so a non issue for me personally.

Did you try windowed mode? Full screen stretched for me as well, but I don't do livestreaming so a non issue for me personally.
Andrew, Im using the WMR mirror instead of the AC screen. It seems to be better. but not perfect.
Its a bit strange, with my precious rft, and AC in full screen, it looks perfect and sharp to.
The Samsing HMD screws things uypo and i cant put a finger on it.

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 92 7.7%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 125 10.5%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 171 14.3%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 336 28.2%
  • 100% offline racing

Votes: 465 39.0%