RD Series on Simracing.GP

Daily WTCR races on Simracing.GP Weekly GT3 Endurance races on Simracing.GP Weekly GT3 Sprint Races on Simracing.GP Weekly GT4 Sprint Races on Simracing.GP

Sell Samsung CHG9 1080p SuperUltrawide Monitor (UK ONLY)

Dan Marr

Dan Marr - danfilm007 on Steam
Premium
Hello,

I now have my faithful 49 inch CHG9 for sale. It is 1080p, perfect condition (if a wee bit dusty, will be fully cleaned!) apart from 1 dead pixel that you will not notice looking at from a normal seating position, with the supporting cables and MASSIVE box it came in. Works brilliantly, especially with G-Sync compatibility. If you have a 1070 or 1080 it will be dead easy to drive too!

Collection preferable due to weight/size, UK only please and I am based in Cheshire.

£480 ono, postage tbc.

Last edited:

Dan Marr

Dan Marr - danfilm007 on Steam
Premium
It's the 49 inch CHG9, which is the 1080p one - bloody Samsung confusing me!

George_Boast

Premium
Hello,

I now have my faithful 49 inch CHG9 for sale. It is 1080p, perfect condition (if a wee bit dusty, will be fully cleaned!) apart from 1 dead pixel that you will not notice looking at from a normal seating position, with the supporting cables and MASSIVE box it came in. Works brilliantly, especially with G-Sync compatibility. If you have a 1070 or 1080 it will be dead easy to drive too!

Collection preferable due to weight/size, UK only please and I am based in Cheshire.

£480 ono, postage tbc.
Hello. Can you do £400 good sir?