Stock Car Extreme Mods (merged)

Status
Not open for further replies.

ML2166

If quizzes are quizzical then what are tests?
Premium
Hey guys

Okay here are the skins created by me over the last few weeks.

38 in total, 19 Chevrolet and 19 Peugeot.

All completely fictional of course, but I hope you enjoy them.

I have given all the cars different numbers and names from the originals in game, so you should be able to run them alongside the original skins.

Pretty new to the modding aspect on the rfactor platform, and this is my first attempt.

Haven't found a way to have the game read a new RFM file hence the reason for the new numbers and names.

Hope you enjoy them........happy racing fellas!

;)

selectionpug.jpg

selectionchevvy.jpg

Chevrolet Part 1

Chevrolet Part 2

Peugeot's

Does someone know which tracks are forbidden here? I think simbin tracks are. Others?
Any tracks that are ripped or converted without permission. ORSM have stated they don't want their tracks converted for sure (unfortunately. Why they wouldn't want people enjoying their tracks on what is basically rfactor with a GSC skin beats me, but it is entirely their choice and I respect that).

In Regards to all things ORSM no doubt much respect and praise is due to their fantastic input into the niche corner that is sim racing :notworthy: HOWEVER:D seeing as everyone has access to tools to easily convert any rFactor track/mod basically they want too anyway... to say its the white elephant in the room is a massive understatement lol.:roflmao::speechless:

really loving how some guys are able to convert tracks and implement the new shaders better textures etc... its great, Im hoping to get to that level of skills one day, as my average skills I have learned thus far is very satisfying when you finish something like a car skin... to do a whole track must be pretty even better feeling of achievement:geek::laugh:

would be good if those who know these skill could impart onto others so we have a bigger pool of talent to share the love etc.:thumbsup:

As long as everything matches make sure you have used a capital "R" for the ReizaF1 1992 or whatever you have called.

Although you use a lower case "r" in the .veh file it needs to be a capital. If it is not that then something else must not be matching.

Let me know how you get on and if that does not work. Paste or upload your rfm and .veh file and I will take a look for you.

• Deleted member 165163

My first time ever trying to skin a car so here is a fictional Miller livery im working on.
Untitled_zpsb9e51022.png

Finished this up and found a better looking miller logo so i went with that and had to change the blue to make it look better. But im really satisfied for my first skin.
Untitled_zpsb605ed0b.png
This looks awesome

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 346 15.5%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 238 10.7%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 237 10.6%