Salzburgring 18/19 Ed. - salzburgring ehanced skins track

View attachment 300190
View attachment 300191

A small improvement of textures :
- Changed the grass. (it's springtime) ^^
- Changed the colors of starting grid.
- Improved the RedBull arc.
- Changed and improved the advertisers.
- Added "Tag Heuer" & "Assetto Corsa" skins for pitboard mod.
- Added "sections.ini" files. (curves names)
- Added better "ui_track.ini" file and preview.
- Original Track from...

Read more about this resource...

Hi mate,
thanks for you skins (haven't tried it yet). Can I ask you where did you find the updated link for this version of Salzburgring? AC Reboot Project main site is still "closed" but this version seems updated (new AI, cameras, etc.) compared to the one on the old site (v1.0).

Yes, this one is the latest version from the old Reboot site (v1.0). The version in the other link you provided have just some extra cameras and updated AI (2018), but nothing big changes. Good!
Thanks, mate.

For some reason I'm not getting any 3D grass to show on this track (unless someone has freshly mowed it:O_o:). I'm using the latest AcReboot version. The grass doesn't show whether I'm using the standard Salzburgring installation or with these enhanced skins. Does anybody else have the same problem or know how to fix it?

Put this in the config ini (..\assettocorsa\extension\config\tracks\salzburgring.ini) to fix it with CSP:
[MATERIAL_ADJUSTMENT_0]
MATERIALS = 3dgrass
KEY_0 = boh
VALUE_0 = 0

I told Legion, who made the latest fixes after reboot project, about it and it´s fixed now. :)
You can find the download link for the fixed track by searching for "perendinator blogspot" and there you find the Salzburgring (fixed reboot) link.
Hope you enjoy it! :)

hi :)

i am new to the assetto corsa modding and i add a lot of tracks without problems.

But with Salzburgring i have not a problem with the grass but with the sand/gravel textures.

The Textures are missing, i try using the standard Salzburgring installation or with these enhanced skins but same result.

I also tried the Salzburgring downloaded on the perendinator blogspot but same issues.

here's a copy of the ini

; config was prepared automatically. source:
; https://github.com/ac-custom-shader...ig/blob/master/config/tracks/salzburgring.ini
[INCLUDE]
INCLUDE=common/conditions.ini
[BASIC]
SUPPORTS_WIND=1
[GRASS_FX]
GRASS_MATERIALS=grassout
HEIGHT_MULT=0.2
[GRASS_FX_AREA_0]
CENTER=0, 0
SIZE=100000, 100000
MODE=ADD
HEIGHT_MULT=0.01, 0.35
TRIM_PERIOD=THURSDAY

i use sol 1.5 + Shaders pack installed with content manager

In the content manager the track seems ok

If anyone could help me please :cry:

Thanks

ps: Sorry for my english i usually speak french...

Last edited:
hi :)

i am new to the assetto corsa modding and i add a lot of tracks without problems.

But with Salzburgring i have not a problem with the grass but with the sand/gravel textures.

The Textures are missing, i try using the standard Salzburgring installation or with these enhanced skins but same result.

I also tried the Salzburgring downloaded on the perendinator blogspot but same issues.

here's a copy of the ini

; config was prepared automatically. source:
; https://github.com/ac-custom-shader...ig/blob/master/config/tracks/salzburgring.ini
[INCLUDE]
INCLUDE=common/conditions.ini
[BASIC]
SUPPORTS_WIND=1
[GRASS_FX]
GRASS_MATERIALS=grassout
HEIGHT_MULT=0.2
[GRASS_FX_AREA_0]
CENTER=0, 0
SIZE=100000, 100000
MODE=ADD
HEIGHT_MULT=0.01, 0.35
TRIM_PERIOD=THURSDAY

i use sol 1.5 + Shaders pack installed with content manager

In the content manager the track seems ok

If anyone could help me please :cry:

Thanks

ps: Sorry for my english i usually speak french...
You need to delete the track config that CSP is downloading. Delete from :\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\assettocorsa\extension\config\tracks\loaded (folder)
I also deleted it form the
:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\assettocorsa\extension\config\tracks (folder) as well.
It must be a bad config. I had on from laguna that also was bad, had a black band around part of horizon. Not all of the configs seem to be right.
hope this helps

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 96 7.8%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 130 10.5%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 175 14.2%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 348 28.2%
  • 100% offline racing