RACE 07 Racing Club (Merged)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hya all

As a start lets kick some WTCC cars after the pause period. :)

Time: 19.00 GMT / 20.00 CET
Practise: 30 min
Qualy: 30 min
Race: 2*10 laps
Weather: Dry

Track: Istanbul
Cars: WTCC 06 and 07

Server name: RSC # RPMnet.org
Password: spa

Server 1 - RSC @ RPMnet.org #1
  1. Attila Domján - Chevy
  2. Gareth Hickling - Peugeot
  3. Pauliebhoy Harrigan - Seat Leon
  4. Gregory Degreef - BMW E90
  5. Mehmet Arikan - Seat
  6. Jerome Benard - Alfa Romeo
  7. Cristian Haba - BMW E90
  8. Christian Deparis - Seat 07
  9. Jens Hoeppner - BMW E90
  10. Patrick van Driel -Seat Leon
  11. James Yates - BMW E46
  12. Jari Vinnari - BMW E90
  13. Marcel Hulsbergen - Alfa 156
  14. Peter Böszörményi - Seat Leon
  15. Kent Karlén - Chevy 07
  16. darron miller - Peugeot
  17. Michael Herrmann - Alfa 156
  18. Nico Major - BMW E90
  19. Rami Kaukola - BMW E90
  20. Christopher Aponte - Seat LEon
  21. Simon Trendell - Peugeot
  22. big daddy Morpheus Lightning McQueen - car tbd
  23. Baron-Rouge[NO-B] - Seat Leon
  24. ingemar petersson Seat Leon
  25. Nevermind - Seat Leon
Server 2 - RSC @ RPMnet.org #2
  1. Driver
  2. Driver
  3. Driver
  4. Driver
  5. Driver
  6. Driver
  7. Driver
  8. Driver
  9. Driver
  10. Driver
  11. Driver
  12. Driver
  13. Driver
  14. Driver
  15. Driver
  16. Driver
  17. Driver
  18. Driver
  19. Driver
  20. Driver
  21. Driver
  22. Driver
  23. Driver
  24. Driver
  25. Driver

Hey you guys, me and my m8 Frans Linden usually do a practice session a day before the race.
You are welcome to join in. We usually starting around 18:00 GMT.
The server is called "MacaRonny" and i will use the same password as we use here at RD.
Hope to see some of you then.

Hugo sign me up please! thanks

We were talking about a Moncao race some time ago and you say that we need to understand those cars first and than Monaco because it's very hard.I totally agree,but also i think we had anuf races with Porsche and now we can run a Monaco :D what do you guys say about a next round at Monaco? :D

that was a great race. Qualifyed 6th, had a bad start and went of a few time. Finished 8th. Was realy excited as I was to start on the Pole, but Ariel Doman droped out so I got to start 2nd. For a change I had a good start, polesitter went wide, and so did I. I was 3rd out of turn 2 and I held on to that position for a few laps. When i eventually lost it we where just a few laps away from pitstops. Went side by side out of the pits with Philip Antonia (i think) who was 5th, but I got out infront of him. He was pushing realy hard and I was struggling to stay infront of him. A few laps later I went wide in a turn and he went by. Held on to 5th the rest of the race, which is my bedt ever finish with a 12+ car grid.
Thanks to all the drivers, and especially the ones who I had great battles with, to Ryan Callen for organizing this event and to RaceDepartment for making it possible. Can't wait for next race at this track. Loved it. =)

Hugo sign me up please! thanks

We were talking about a Moncao race some time ago and you say that we need to understand those cars first and than Monaco because it's very hard.I totally agree,but also i think we had anuf races with Porsche and now we can run a Monaco :D what do you guys say about a next round at Monaco? :D

Hey David, you are right. Next week ill let you guys decide where to drive with a poll :)

• Rick Hurst

the only thing that i must say, i think, is SORRY to Rick Hurst because for a mine error he lost a lot of time in the last laps and this cost him a position i think!!! i'm really sry m8!!! ;)

hi guys, that was a hard race.:D my neck and rist were done and i was struggling to keep it together at end.
i spent most the race alone but i had a battle at the end with james. i over took james wen he was in the pits at about lap 55 ish? and i gained a 20sec lead on him but he took 1 second or more each lap off me and then mattia made a error in front of me and yes u slowed me a little bit and i did lose the place but he would have taken me anyway m8 so thanks Mattia for acknowledging me but james was on me anyway m8.(not ur fault Mattia) i did a 2 stop and my tires were done and he was on me.
i had a touch with james and it scared me,at this point i thought "i want to finish and not hit the wall in a battle i cant win" so i let him past, i followed him hoping he would make a mistake but he didnt :D

thanks to all the pro class too, it was very nerve racking wen u guys came to pass lol nice clean passing by u guys and was nice to race with u all

gutted for sass, on fire has i passed :frown: SMOKIN m8

oh and im sorry for my ignorence in practice and lol to admin :D

also Mr david.. are u sure u read the rules? lmao i seen u heating ur tires in the formation lap and im sure ur not ment to :)
rest of the field follows without swaying.<<<<<<<cough cough

may i ask why this is a rule? i dont mean to make trouble or anything:tongue: but i think its a bit of a silly rule.
we should be able to heat the tires.

thanks all, top nights racing

(sry but i don't remember the 3rd :D) in GT2......

It was me ! :D

Qual : 4th in 2:24.xxx, not my best lap ever, but it was OK since I had a decent grid position

Race : Well, the first laps were great, in the first laps, I was just behind David and Hugo, and I could watch their battle, then, David overtook Hugo and thanks to the slipstream, so did I.

Then, there was a good battle between Hugo and me as he was slightly faster than me. But this came to an end when Nigel did a mistake and re-joined the track in front of me, I tried to overtake him in the hairpin, I did a mistake, lost a few seconds, and a position... Well, in the other hand, I couldn't really slow down since I had a car fighting for position behind me.

The mid-race was calm as I was almost always alone, apart a move on Michael V. Scheppingen, nothing to say actually, the GT Pro lapped me, Henrik lapped me again, my 3 pit stops went well, so I was always between 3rd and 5th place, depending of my and other drivers' strategies. But basically on track, I was 4th, 15 seconds behind Hugo. After my last pit stop, I was 5th in class, Hugo had his accident so I was 4th, but Rick was 3rd with only 2 pit stops, so I gave my best to try to catch him, knowing his tyres would be quite worn, and also, because I didn't want to finish a 2-stopper because he did one less stop than me. :D

i had a touch with james and it scared me,at this point i thought "i want to finish and not hit the wall in a battle i cant win" so i let him past, i followed him hoping he would make a mistake but he didnt

Well, when I was just behind you, I tried to pass at Pouhon, but I was a bit optimistic and I tapped you, knowing this move was not very regular, I slowed down a bit, let you retake your position, and then you let me pass. But yeah anyway, my aim at this stage of the race was really to get that 3rd place in class, especially after that Hugo got DNF. So I'm quite satisfied of my results, as always, the guys in front of me were untouchable, and I couldn't match their speed, so they deserve their position !

Congrats to Jakob, Joao, podium finishers in both classes, well done to all finishers, and thanks to RD for this race, I'm looking forward the next one, I hope I will still be in GT-Sport for the next one (you always have to be fast when you want to sign up this kind of races).

The USA guys are running touring cars round here, and i bet my botom dollar it will be fast cleana nd competitive. This car is gona be awesome round here.

I was in the Vauxhall/WTCC06/07 Race with you Adam a couple of nights ago. Awesome driving and a GREAT (but hard track) - Look at this page for a video of a big off, but MORE IMPORTANTly look lower down at Glen Peterson's Race Review (Post #75) - That sums Cadwell Up perfectly. The American Club also ran Radicals here on Thursday and next weeks Porsche Carrera Cup at Donnington would be great if only I could attend.... the 1.45amGMT 2.45am UK time means I can't do them nearly as often as I would like ...

http://www.racedepartment.com/previ...7-cadwell-park-friday-july-23rd-2010-a-8.html

Also has anyone else noticed a Public Server out there (Cant remember what its called) the last couple of nights - In the Lobby its car class comes up as CUSTOM - its actually running various tracks - with ...

Just the Clio's AND Mini's!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back