RACE 07 Racing Club (Merged)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hya all

As a start lets kick some WTCC cars after the pause period. :)

Time: 19.00 GMT / 20.00 CET
Practise: 30 min
Qualy: 30 min
Race: 2*10 laps
Weather: Dry

Track: Istanbul
Cars: WTCC 06 and 07

Server name: RSC # RPMnet.org
Password: spa

Server 1 - RSC @ RPMnet.org #1
  1. Attila Domján - Chevy
  2. Gareth Hickling - Peugeot
  3. Pauliebhoy Harrigan - Seat Leon
  4. Gregory Degreef - BMW E90
  5. Mehmet Arikan - Seat
  6. Jerome Benard - Alfa Romeo
  7. Cristian Haba - BMW E90
  8. Christian Deparis - Seat 07
  9. Jens Hoeppner - BMW E90
  10. Patrick van Driel -Seat Leon
  11. James Yates - BMW E46
  12. Jari Vinnari - BMW E90
  13. Marcel Hulsbergen - Alfa 156
  14. Peter Böszörményi - Seat Leon
  15. Kent Karlén - Chevy 07
  16. darron miller - Peugeot
  17. Michael Herrmann - Alfa 156
  18. Nico Major - BMW E90
  19. Rami Kaukola - BMW E90
  20. Christopher Aponte - Seat LEon
  21. Simon Trendell - Peugeot
  22. big daddy Morpheus Lightning McQueen - car tbd
  23. Baron-Rouge[NO-B] - Seat Leon
  24. ingemar petersson Seat Leon
  25. Nevermind - Seat Leon
Server 2 - RSC @ RPMnet.org #2
  1. Driver
  2. Driver
  3. Driver
  4. Driver
  5. Driver
  6. Driver
  7. Driver
  8. Driver
  9. Driver
  10. Driver
  11. Driver
  12. Driver
  13. Driver
  14. Driver
  15. Driver
  16. Driver
  17. Driver
  18. Driver
  19. Driver
  20. Driver
  21. Driver
  22. Driver
  23. Driver
  24. Driver
  25. Driver

To all the drivers without any experience with the formation lap... Print the following text and paste it on your steering wheel... Then ill think everything will be alright with the formation lap..

Formation lap
First lap of the race will be a single file formation lap. The race leader remains a speed of 100 km/h (60 mph) during the formation lap and the rest of the field follows without swaying. If you spin during the formation lap you follow the field in last position. The race starts when the leader accelerates out of the final corner. No overtaking before the start/finish line.

I haven't raced in these events for ages now, think Brands Hatch was my last time. Was well worth coming back. I was a lot slower in offline practice so thankfully I sped up for the event, doing 2:08s for the most part.

I can't remember much in the way of where I started or finished, but I know that I had some great battles in both races. For race 1 it was with Coen and Daniel I think and in race 2 it was with several people, Nigel Middleton and Nick Deeley come to mind.

First race was filled with a few little mistakes which cost me a few places but wasn't too bad in the end.

For the second race it was all very good until near the end of the lap where I gave it a bit too much juice and span. Martijn brushed past me but that didn't really do anything so I should have told you to carry on sorry. A few laps later I was behind Nigel I think and I broke a little late so had to duck inside into T3. I was all over the place but I just managed to hold it but a spin from someone else blocked Nigel who then hit me spinning me into the track. I put my brakes on and hoped for the best and I escaped with no damage. From there it was a case of picking people off. Took my time, made no stupid dives down the inside and just gradually pressured people into making a mistake which was working well until I passed Nick. I saw him bombing up the inside into T3 so I gave him space to go have fun in the gravel trap. Instead he managed to keep it on track and I had just lost the place. I spent the next couple of laps battling him, not really driving well, I spent too much time right behind him instead of easing off for a better run down the straights. We swapped positions a couple of times but I eventually got away :cool:

All in all a fun night racing, thanks to everyone for keeping it clean :D

saleenscreen.jpg
Servername: RACEDEPARTMENT USSECUP

Start Time: 21:00 EDST / 18:00 WDST / 01:00GMT (Monday)

Practice: open server
Qualification: 15mins (9:00 PM EST)
Warmup: 10mins
Race: 10 laps

Notes: Click here to read the password and golden rules!

We have a fresh, new way of reporting and punishing incidents in the Racing Club, using an infractions system - read more here

You are actively encouraged to use this system - we like to keep driving standards high - so if you feel you were wronged in any way during an event simply send the event organiser a private message detailing the incident including a youtube video. Do not post reports/accusations in the thread itself - negativity and anger gets us nowhere.

Because of vacation schedules we have taken a week off from "Nation's Week" and brought you back some of the best content thus far. SO! It is the "best of Nations Week" coming all week long!

We start you off with Sebring International. Previously run with the WTCC class and now pumped up with the Saleen Mustangs! Instantly a hit, I think you'll enjoy it again!

Servername: RACEDEPARTMENT USGT

Class: GT-Sport

Start Time: 21:45 EST / 18:45 WST / 01:45 GMT (Tuesday)

Practice: open server

Qualification: 15mins (9:45 EST)

Warmup: 10mins

Race: 2x13 laps

Notes: Click here to read the password and golden rules!

We have a fresh, new way of reporting and punishing incidents in the Racing Club, using an infractions system - read more here

You are actively encouraged to use this system - we like to keep driving standards high - so if you feel you were wronged in any way during an event simply send the event organiser a private message detailing the incident including a youtube video. Do not post reports/accusations in the thread itself - negativity and anger gets us nowhere.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 313 15.4%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 215 10.6%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 211 10.4%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 157 7.7%