RACE 07 Racing Club (Merged)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hya all

As a start lets kick some WTCC cars after the pause period. :)

Time: 19.00 GMT / 20.00 CET
Practise: 30 min
Qualy: 30 min
Race: 2*10 laps
Weather: Dry

Track: Istanbul
Cars: WTCC 06 and 07

Server name: RSC # RPMnet.org
Password: spa

Server 1 - RSC @ RPMnet.org #1
  1. Attila Domján - Chevy
  2. Gareth Hickling - Peugeot
  3. Pauliebhoy Harrigan - Seat Leon
  4. Gregory Degreef - BMW E90
  5. Mehmet Arikan - Seat
  6. Jerome Benard - Alfa Romeo
  7. Cristian Haba - BMW E90
  8. Christian Deparis - Seat 07
  9. Jens Hoeppner - BMW E90
  10. Patrick van Driel -Seat Leon
  11. James Yates - BMW E46
  12. Jari Vinnari - BMW E90
  13. Marcel Hulsbergen - Alfa 156
  14. Peter Böszörményi - Seat Leon
  15. Kent Karlén - Chevy 07
  16. darron miller - Peugeot
  17. Michael Herrmann - Alfa 156
  18. Nico Major - BMW E90
  19. Rami Kaukola - BMW E90
  20. Christopher Aponte - Seat LEon
  21. Simon Trendell - Peugeot
  22. big daddy Morpheus Lightning McQueen - car tbd
  23. Baron-Rouge[NO-B] - Seat Leon
  24. ingemar petersson Seat Leon
  25. Nevermind - Seat Leon
Server 2 - RSC @ RPMnet.org #2
  1. Driver
  2. Driver
  3. Driver
  4. Driver
  5. Driver
  6. Driver
  7. Driver
  8. Driver
  9. Driver
  10. Driver
  11. Driver
  12. Driver
  13. Driver
  14. Driver
  15. Driver
  16. Driver
  17. Driver
  18. Driver
  19. Driver
  20. Driver
  21. Driver
  22. Driver
  23. Driver
  24. Driver
  25. Driver

Had great fun 1st race finished 7th......... OMG :rolleyes:

2nd race started as 2 on grid and lost 2 positions at first 2 turns
Then i thought i hit someone waited for him to return to track to let him pass me.
So i contineu last position 21 th ;-(
Fight myself a way back to 14 or 13 place in 1 round,
but could not get back my concentration as in 1 race.
Made major error on exit turn hit wall and make a nice air-FLIP damage un repairable.........:frown:

Looking back at replay i found out that IT WASN'T ME that caused the crash........................ so waited and let all pass for nothing, BUMMER

Cant wait for the next race...............

See Ya All On Track.

Sadly Vaughnie I will not be in this one............................ONe more week of something getting in the way and I will return!

It's killing me to miss the action and specificalluy these lottery events!

And FWIW, I prefer the old poke to the eyes.............................LOL
eye poke.jpg

saleenscreen.jpg

Servername: RACEDEPARTMENT USSECUP

Start Time: 21:45 EST / 18:45 WST / 01:45GMT (thursday)

Practice: open server
Qualification: 15mins (9:45 PM EST)
Warmup: 10mins
Race:13 Laps

Notes: Click here to read the password and golden rules!

We have a new way of reporting and punishing incidents in the Racing Club, using an infractions system - read more here

You are actively encouraged to use this system - we like to keep driving standards high - so if you feel you were wronged in any way during an event simply send the event organiser a private message detailing the incident including a youtube video. Do not post reports/accusations in the thread itself - negativity and anger gets us nowhere.

Yes we are putting you in a fire breathing 'Stang at the site of the Rolex 24 hours at Daytona!

If this doesn't get you off the couch and in the cockpit then you might want to check yourself for a pulse!

AMERICAN WEEK continues with a truly American event!

[URL="http://img10.hostingpics.net/pics/764127US_GT_night_flyer.jpg"][URL="http://img10.hostingpics.net/pics/764127US_GT_night_flyer.jpg"][/URL][/URL]

Servername: RACEDEPARTMENT USGT

Class: GT-PRO

Start Time: 21:45 EST / 18:45 WST / 01:45 GMT (Tuesday)

Practice: open server

Qualification: 15mins (9:45 EST)

Warmup: 10mins

Race: 2x11 laps

Notes: Click here to read the password and golden rules!

We have a fresh, new way of reporting and punishing incidents in the Racing Club, using an infractions system - read more here

You are actively encouraged to use this system - we like to keep driving standards high - so if you feel you were wronged in any way during an event simply send the event organiser a private message detailing the incident including a youtube video. Do not post reports/accusations in the thread itself - negativity and anger gets us nowhere.

AI at 110 percent runs like, 1:22's in practice. if I remember right. I didn't look at what they did in quali. Our fast guys are usually a couple of seconds faster than that, though there are some tracks where it's about the same, and some where they're even faster.

In any case, I'm happy if I'm less than five seconds behind whoever gets pole. Which, I keep reminding myself, is good, as when I started a couple months back, I was happy if I was less than ten seconds behind.;)

as for the so call less popular classes, imo its a vicious circle thing, the less you use them the less people can't discover them and start to enjoy them at some point that circle have to be brokenand thats what i was trying to do when i was part of the staff and was putting up events and leagues ( camaro cup ). we all agree that the Caterham and the US Muscle cars are part of the socall less popular class but when i was doing them on a regular basis in the Euro club i was drawing a regular sign up of around 15 drivers.

Speaking as a licensed member so new he still has a dealer tag, I would really like to see some US Muscle Cars, Camaro Cup, FBMW, IFM, or other such in the American Club mix. I'm a Race On owner, and agree with Yves that there's some great content there I would love to see in heavier use.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 77 7.3%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 112 10.6%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 155 14.7%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 291 27.5%