Saleen Mustang SE Cup @ Bridgehampton Sunday JUly 4th, 2010

Eric Nelson

5000RPM

Servername: RACEDEPARTMENT USSECUP

Weather: Dry

Start Time: 21:00 EDST / 18:00 WDST / 01:00GMT (Monday)

Practice: open server
Qualification: 15mins (9:00 PM EST)
Warmup: 10mins
Race: 15 laps

Notes: Click here to read the password and golden rules!

We have a fresh, new way of reporting and punishing incidents in the Racing Club, using an infractions system - read more here

You are actively encouraged to use this system - we like to keep driving standards high - so if you feel you were wronged in any way during an event simply send the event organiser a private message detailing the incident including a youtube video. Do not post reports/accusations in the thread itself - negativity and anger gets us nowhere.

Eric Nelson

5000RPM
Kicking off American week with one really fast old track from back in the day! Ferociously fast and sand dunes all around make this a true challenge in any car let alone the very capable Saleen Mustangs!

So strap in and hang on gents this will be a true test for the "discerning muscle sled driver"

Eric Nelson

5000RPM
entry List:

1. driver
  2. driver
  3. driver
  4. driver
  5. driver
  6. driver
  7. driver
  8. driver
  9. driver
  10. driver
  11. driver
  12. driver
  13. driver
  14. driver
  15. driver

This looks pretty interesting, count me in as a maybe. It is the 4th sooo, if I'm not somewhere passed out from hambugers and beer, then I will pop in.

Sam Ventura

100RPM
I might make it to if I am not out on lake erie watching the fireworks on the boat. If no one shows I can do this event next sunday if you guys want to move it their.

Dennis Phelan

8000RPM
Premium
Eric,
I downloaded the files when they were first put up. Now I need to download V2, should I just copy them over the original files?

Eric Estes

1000RPM
Dennis, the V2 file has some instructions for replacing the previous version - I believe there is one folder to delete, then copy over the original files as you described. ( I got lucky as I had not installed the V1.0 yet).

Eric Nelson

5000RPM
Guys I am not sure why the server got scrapped on us.................IT was up and running when I posted.

Sorry if the event did not go off becasue of the mix up.

Top Bottom