• 23000+ Members! Dear Guest, join the community on the official RD Discord server today.   learn more

Saleen Cup @ Riverside - Saturday 11th April 2009

Status
Not open for further replies.
A

Andrew Evans

Servername: RACEDEPARTMENT.COM EU

Class: Saleen S7-R
Track: Riverside
Weather: Dry

Start: 21:00 GMT
Practice: 45 mins
Qualification: 10 mins superpole
Warmup: 10 mins
Race: 2 x 15 laps

Notes: Click here to read the password and golden rules!

A

Andrew Evans

Entrylist:
  1. Andrew Evans
  2. Nuno Areias
  3. Dan Coldrick
  4. Rob Goldthorpe
  5. Adrian Lazarescu
  6. Bjorn de Haas
  7. Willie Watt
  8. Michael Herrmann
  9. Gary Lennon
  10. Jay Adgie
  11. Theo Loonstra
  12. Fernando de Almeida
  13. Ryan Callan
  14. John Sydenstricker
  15. Daniel Plaikner
  16. Driver
  17. Driver
  18. Driver
  19. Driver
  20. Driver
  21. Driver
  22. Driver
  23. Driver
  24. Driver
  25. Driver

Rob Goldthorpe

@Simberia
Dec 23, 2008
I'll have to have a think about this one, I'm not too good with those Saleen S7-R's..

I'll have a bash later and see what it's like around that track. :good:

Rob Goldthorpe

@Simberia
Dec 23, 2008
I would watch out for this bloke called "Dan", people.. He is dangerous with anything with a engine in! :becky:

Dan Coldrick

500RPM
Mar 17, 2008
That's fighting talk that. Yeah ok, i'll join. I fancy a easy win (Dan) :becky:
I just noted the time! It will be an easy win, by 11pm I will have drunk a lot from my sponsor (Stella Artois), but just remember I will be fuelled with fighting juice! lol

Ryan Callan

500RPM
Sep 30, 2008
Can I be a maybe for this one please? Love the track but the Saleen's might interfere with my RDMCC preparation.

A

Andrew Evans

Can I be a maybe for this one please? Love the track but the Saleen's might interfere with my RDMCC preparation.
well, i doubt it's going to fill... so you can join if there's room and you feel like it....

Dan Coldrick

500RPM
Mar 17, 2008
I know but I'm strange, I find I work best if I've learnt a good line the night before and then sleep on it. Trying to figure out RWD in between could be too much.

And thanks Eeevans :)
lol! I'm totally the opposite, if I race on a track the night before by the time the morning comes I forget the lines/gears/speed of the corners and normally end up in the wall. For the Last RDMCC I practiced all day Sunday and it did wonders (well 7th for me is a major achievement!) :bang:

Ryan Callan

500RPM
Sep 30, 2008
Yeh, I dunno, I just find the line kinda 'sinks in' and becomes sort of engrained if that makes sense?

Status
Not open for further replies.