Sainz chrome helmet 2019

Helmets Sainz chrome helmet 2019 2.0

Login or Register an account to download this content
Hello, hoping you could shed a light. I also have a chrome finish(mirror finish) helmet. I had made some adjustments to the colors and now my reflections are very dull, almost matte. I've tried your colors from you sfc file but it did not help. Can you point me in the right direction to bring back the mirror finish? I can't find anything about color picker values to create the finish, for photoshop. Thanks in advance.

Hello, hoping you could shed a light. I also have a chrome finish(mirror finish) helmet. I had made some adjustments to the colors and now my reflections are very dull, almost matte. I've tried your colors from you sfc file but it did not help. Can you point me in the right direction to bring back the mirror finish? I can't find anything about color picker values to create the finish, for photoshop. Thanks in advance.
I think you need to just ad more white to the colours in order to brighten them. I originally had a light grey base for this helmet, but it was too dark so i made it white

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 74 7.4%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 103 10.3%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 145 14.5%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 274 27.3%
  • 100% offline racing

Votes: 402 40.1%