F1 2014 Safety car not appearing

F1 2014 The Game (Codemasters)
Hi, for the last few months i haven't had any problem with the game or any of the mods. But recently the safety car is showing as only a shadow! Not sure why but does anyone have the skin for the safety car? I'll try to replace it and see if it appears in game.

Many thanks Richard

To be honest, mods are more likely to cause the problem rather than fix the problem.

It would be better to remove all mods, by verifying you game cache via Steam.. Then adding the mods back in to find out which one maybe causing the problem.

By using the Ryder mod manager, you can install and uninstall mods with a few clicks of the mouse, to find out if one of them is the culprit.

How to repair or check your game file via Steam

How to install mods with the Ryder Mod Manager

Hi, for the last few months i haven't had any problem with the game or any of the mods. But recently the safety car is showing as only a shadow! Not sure why but does anyone have the skin for the safety car? I'll try to replace it and see if it appears in game.

Many thanks Richard
I had the same problem, and I tried this mod http://www.racedepartment.com/downloads/highlod-hightextures-multilivery.3693/ and now the SC has come back.

PS: I just installed the folder named sc2 in the cars folder; only these folder. To me it has worked.

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 105 7.9%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 138 10.3%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 192 14.4%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 377 28.3%
  • 100% offline racing

Votes: 517 38.8%