Resource icon

Misc Safety Car Fix 1.0

Login or Register an account to download this content
ryders database editor

I already have the program, but still do not know how to enter.
I open the safety_car_chance and meto 4. It is this so?:

safety car max count =4
Safety car max chance =1

After I open track_model and has a very large table. I go to the column and then safety_car_chance not know. Where do I change the values ​​that speak?:

Track models tab,
Max safety car = 4
Safety car chance = 1

hey lot people are asking bout adding ur mod on to my 2013 mod can I have permission to use ur track folder in my 2013 mod please thank you full credit will be given to you for it

It should be OK, with me anyway, as long as you give us all full credit. But as I am not the only one who helped to make this mod, it's up to the other guys who helped to make it as well - remydeleeuw and Wills (and of course Roberto, who is no longer participating on this forum).

So I'm Ok with it, but Wills and remy will need to be Ok with it as well.

When there is a crash far ahead/behind you is there no SC than? Because I have at least 4-5, normally more, DNF each race, but most races are without SC. I know some are mechanical failure and than they drive off the track so no SC. I think last season there was SC in 2-3 races.

Hey guys, I'm new here on the forums and i just started downloading some mods as i want a more realistic game-experience (with a keybord of course :D ). The mod doesn't work for me for some reason. I copied the "tracks", "ai", and "database" files into the game folder. I pressed "Copy and Replace" on all of the replace thingies that pop up. I tried to start the game, and the small F1 2012 pops up, the screen goes black for about 2 seconds, and then it just shuts down. The other mods i have (Realistic damage, "Mistakes and Failures more real by Masterhand") worked just fine. Any tips on what i should do to make it work?

Umm... Ill just quickly buy the game (honestly) and then see :p

Okay, its out of date i guess. but the mods i have now works jsut fine on this version.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back