RACE 07 Racing Club (Merged)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hya all

As a start lets kick some WTCC cars after the pause period. :)

Time: 19.00 GMT / 20.00 CET
Practise: 30 min
Qualy: 30 min
Race: 2*10 laps
Weather: Dry

Track: Istanbul
Cars: WTCC 06 and 07

Server name: RSC # RPMnet.org
Password: spa

Server 1 - RSC @ RPMnet.org #1
  1. Attila Domján - Chevy
  2. Gareth Hickling - Peugeot
  3. Pauliebhoy Harrigan - Seat Leon
  4. Gregory Degreef - BMW E90
  5. Mehmet Arikan - Seat
  6. Jerome Benard - Alfa Romeo
  7. Cristian Haba - BMW E90
  8. Christian Deparis - Seat 07
  9. Jens Hoeppner - BMW E90
  10. Patrick van Driel -Seat Leon
  11. James Yates - BMW E46
  12. Jari Vinnari - BMW E90
  13. Marcel Hulsbergen - Alfa 156
  14. Peter Böszörményi - Seat Leon
  15. Kent Karlén - Chevy 07
  16. darron miller - Peugeot
  17. Michael Herrmann - Alfa 156
  18. Nico Major - BMW E90
  19. Rami Kaukola - BMW E90
  20. Christopher Aponte - Seat LEon
  21. Simon Trendell - Peugeot
  22. big daddy Morpheus Lightning McQueen - car tbd
  23. Baron-Rouge[NO-B] - Seat Leon
  24. ingemar petersson Seat Leon
  25. Nevermind - Seat Leon
Server 2 - RSC @ RPMnet.org #2
  1. Driver
  2. Driver
  3. Driver
  4. Driver
  5. Driver
  6. Driver
  7. Driver
  8. Driver
  9. Driver
  10. Driver
  11. Driver
  12. Driver
  13. Driver
  14. Driver
  15. Driver
  16. Driver
  17. Driver
  18. Driver
  19. Driver
  20. Driver
  21. Driver
  22. Driver
  23. Driver
  24. Driver
  25. Driver

Name: Lee Downham
Car: TBC (as ever :wink:)

:woot: first taker

(BTW just checking you've remembered about clocks changing later this month ... 19:00GMT will mean the start is one hour sooner when this event runs in November ... so in UK it will be 19:00 not 20:00 like it is right now)

EDIT: I also just skim read toppost and your first post ... WET and SUPERPOLE you say!! :eek:

EDIT2 : linky to Birmingham track download?

Really Dissapointed

Hi all.
well as you all know I didn't make the race after doing probably my best superpole lap of my life P3 if I remember correctly, my internet connection decided to go for a ball of:censored:. Anyway think I could have done well this race as I practiced all weekend on the track and really had that Honda singing nicely, but I supose I will never know.:woot:

Hope all you okes have a great race and a lot of fun and I will check later on your race reports.
:wave:

• Andrew Evans

(BTW just checking you've remembered about clocks changing later this month ... 19:00GMT will mean the start is one hour sooner when this event runs in November ... so in UK it will be 19:00 not 20:00 like it is right now)

excellent call, i totally forgot - they go back this weekend i think... will update now (should be 20:00 GMT)....

EDIT2 : linky to Birmingham track download?

top post, my dear mr downham, i'm uploading them to the rd downloado - or, ahem, i'm going to in a bit :D

metoo

Darnit:censored:, my brother shows up a surprise visit from the cold north in Sweden I could not with a clear consious join this evening that was to be my first real race with you guys apart. And last night I had to get help:hug: trying to download the track to my computor that took quite some time. Then practising almost all night to be prepared for it.:ranger: Sorry for that someone else could have gotten my place instead, I am really bummed out for this. Hope all of you had a great time racing I just wished I could bee there too.:frusty:

//Johan

Had good race going 1st half held 8th down behind Michael Herrman. Then Pitted lap 15 and took only fronts. Big mistake, got lots of overseer. Someone said take only fronts on front drive but must be for rainy race. Took 2nd pit and botched it terribly trying to change rears got frustrated and retired. Still had fun and learned a little ( practice Pit stop adjustments) Marty

The first half of the race was very good for me! I had nice fights, and was fighting for points! But after the pit stop my car was totally uncontrollable, so much oversteer that I was spinning all around... Then I did a second stop and at least I had a good drive at the end!:)

The first half of the race was very good for me! I had nice fights, and was fighting for points! But after the pit stop my car was totally uncontrollable, so much oversteer that I was spinning all around... Then I did a second stop and at least I had a good drive at the end!:)
Sorry for holding you up from unlapping yourself Peter - I was all over the place lol. And once you passed me, you went flying off anyway! It was like you wanted to be behind me!

A very tough race. Very lonely in general, not a huge amount of dicing. More hard work after the pitstops. I'll do my race report later - 4th place for me after throwing away 3rd on the last lap :(

Great Race!

I think it was a lot of fun with the mandatory pit stop and the strategy involved around it :)

First half of the race was really tight, had some great battles with old familiar faces:thumb: good old clean racing madness :) But I have to say that some of the Trial members should really think about how they drive, I was part of a couple of incidents that clearly could have been avoided if the other part hadn't been so aggressive and eager. These races are for fun, please remember that...
:bananamario:
Kind regards,
Karl

Was very cool event :peace: much fun.

For my surprise I managed to get the pole before Daniel Juncadella for 0.100 :):D
My start then was bad and lost p1 to D.J. Then on p2 with mistake and out in gravel. p4 then. Regained positions back to p2. Then pitstop at the half of the race. Was good. Short after pitstop I get tyre warnings, lol. changed the fron tyres not the back. The car was heavy oversteering and I had to slow down a bit, not to crash. My pace was very bad then the last 8 laps. Lost a hell of much time to D.J. I think about 3-4secs per lap, lol. The last lap was 6sec away from my fastest laptime :(.
P1 for Daniel Juncadella with 44sec antvance to me LOL, P2 for me :peace:. Gratulation to D.J. with a great pace :wave:.

Results:

Attachments

• Race_Steam%25202008-10-20%252022-40-32-57.jpg
    Race_Steam%25202008-10-20%252022-40-32-57.jpg
    136.1 KB · Views: 184
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 140 13.5%
  • < 2 years