Sabine Queen of the 'Ring...Rocks the 'Ring

Sabine Schmitz is an incredibly underrated driver. It's such a shame she isn't in the public eye more, she is more than capable of controlling a car!

Yea she is not just a showcase driver as depicted in Top Gear a few years ago...she's a true racing hot momma.

Plus she grew up on the ring, I'm not one bit surprised she hasn't studied that track like a Doctor knows anatomy.

It wasn't all that damp actually, there's a lot of teams that make that move for how much was raining. It was more of a slight sprinkle that day (which in RL intermediates or wet tires don't do much anyhow when it's slightly damp), it hadn't been raining much before.

She's quite a genius when it comes to that track, I'd trust her judgement there any day over most. After all she's been racing that track since 10(?) and now 45.

Sabine Schmitz is an incredibly underrated driver. It's such a shame she isn't in the public eye more, she is more than capable of controlling a car!

she is not underrated nor unknown... neither is frikadelli racing (the fastest meatball in the world) ... actually she is pretty popular, not only in german motorsport (VLN)

she is not underrated nor unknown... neither is frikadelli racing (the fastest meatball in the world) ... actually she is pretty popular, not only in german motorsport (VLN)

I don't think you've taken geographical location into account. Yes, she may be incredibly popular in Germany, not quite so much in Britain.

Latest News

Back