S5000 : ON TRACK by Left Foot Brake - AMS Edition

Cars S5000 : ON TRACK by Left Foot Brake - AMS Edition 2.02

Login or Register an account to download this content
Left Foot Brake submitted a new resource:

S5000 : ON TRACK by Left Foot Brake - AMS Edition - S5000 Open-Wheel F1 Australia New Zealand Tasman Series Single Racing Cars Broadford

Spent two years of my life making this rF mod... have finally gotten around to making a conversion for AMS.

Full Seasons from 2019,2020,2021,2021 Tasman Series and 2022.

New Circuits included -
Adelaide 87
Albert Park 2022
Bakerville 2021
Bathurst 2021
Calder Park 2018
Gold Coast 2021
Hampton Downs 2021
Hidden Valley 2021
Highlands MSP 2021
Lakeside 1994
Levels 2021
Mallala 2021
Morgan Park 2021
Oran Park 2002
Phillip Island 2021
Pukekohe 2021
QLD Raceway 2021
Road Broadford 2021
Ruapuna...

Read more about this resource...

@Left Foot Brake Thank you not only for all your hard work on the car mod, but also on the 202x versions of track mods. Especially for tracks for which mods can be hard to find - like The Bend. For cars and tracks alike, it's nice to see someone devoting lots of time to modding great sims like rF1 and AMS. :)

Just so I understand better - what have you done with the tracks? Have you taken existing mods of tracks and updated the visuals (e.g. kerb colours, signage to resemble a more recent year or something like that) basically? Or have you redone some of the 3D modelling or even scratch built any of these?

I've been meaning to try your rF mod for a while, and for whatever reason have never gotten around to it. Now that there's an AMS version, that's the push I needed! Will leave a review once I've driven with the car and tracks a bit. :)

Last edited:
@Left Foot Brake Thank you not only for all your hard work on the car mod, but also on the 202x versions of track mods. Especially for tracks for which mods can be hard to find - like The Bend. For cars and tracks alike, it's nice to see someone devoting lots of time to modding great sims like rF1 and AMS. :)

Just so I understand better - what have you done with the tracks? Have you taken existing mods of tracks and updated the visuals (e.g. kerb colours, signage to resemble a more recent year or something like that) basically? Or have you redone some of the 3D modelling or even scratch built any of these?

I've been meaning to try your rF mod for a while, and for whatever reason have never gotten around to it. Now that there's an AMS version, that's the push I needed! Will leave a review once I've driven with the car and tracks a bit. :)

The tracks have had all had big updates, so signage changed/added/deleted. Textures changed/added/refined, surfaces (like extra run-off at Sandown) updated, kerb heights fixed at places like A.I.R. Skies updated to HD, RFE compatibility added. Models like billboards, buildings added and deleted as required, same for other details like pitlane objects and helicopters. I think I spent about 8-10 hours at most tracks, some, (SMSP) took me like 20+. Thanks for the kind words, mate - I sincerely hope you enjoy it.

If you still like rF - I say that's the more complete version (it has staff you can hire in your crew for example) but AMS looks and plays a bit better. The rF version has 6 reshade presets which bring to a more modern look. Anyway - have fun!

What an incredible achievement to make this all work. To make this available to the community is just fantastic and ensures that AMS is not forgotten.
Actually I thought I had a good overview of available mods, but your version for rfactor I have not yet discovered anywhere. Is it public?

What an incredible achievement to make this all work. To make this available to the community is just fantastic and ensures that AMS is not forgotten.
Actually I thought I had a good overview of available mods, but your version for rfactor I have not yet discovered anywhere. Is it public?

Hi, I've downloaded the latest mediafire zip file today and I've come across an issue:

For whatever reason, I can only shift out of 1st gear when the car is below around 70kph where the rest of the gears will shift just fine at the top of the rev range, is this happening for anyone else? Is it a clutch assist setting that I should change?

It's great to see the S5000s getting some love from modders! Just wondering if there's an installation I've missed somewhere and the zip that I downloaded was just a patch.

Hi a Big Thank you for porting your mod to AMS. The S5000's are a joy to drive and the cars look great with plenty of skins, like you can remove halo (would have been good to remove bracket from bonnet as well) and the bonus of all those tracks.
As with most mods in opponents we get the red ticks 6 in your mod would be nice to have car names with them.
captainparallax use the clutch.

Last edited:
Absolutely love this mod.
But am i missing something. I was trying to run a race with AI and their is no AI?
Have i made a mistake during install or is this a Test Day and Multiplayer mod only.
Also tracks only appear for s5000 cars. Can tracks only be used for this series?
Dover 16

dover16
have you got your opponents selected, 10 red ticks
i can select any track for s5000 cars to race
the tracks downloaded from s5000 mod are selected in tracks by opening Australia or New Zealand
when i install mod i extract it to a folder on desktop
open folder s5000 by left foot brake
open your Automobilista folder
drag and drop the 4 folders Gamedata MovieFiles Music and Series one by one into the Automobilista folder that's it your done

Last edited:
Hi
Firstly only get 6 ticks.
do not get any cars in the opponent area
game fails to load when in single player mode race, drops out ams
will load in test day and multiplayer with no ai selected or available
Secondly Tracks all show up when in s5000 mode but dont show up if trying to run any other series on that track. ie tracks only available for s5000.
Would appreciate help.
Followed your instructions and reloaded. This was the same as i did firstly but no difference
Dover16

In main menu have you selected Single Race. In next screen opponents (AI) should have red ticks.
Have you tried verifying game files in Steam.

Attachments

• s1.jpg
    s1.jpg
    168.1 KB · Views: 38
  • s2.jpg
    s2.jpg
    172.6 KB · Views: 42
you have 10 ticks I have 6
But you still have no ais names in opponents Hence when you go to race the game crashes.
Can you do a single player race with AIs? I cant. Seems the talent files are not being brought over?
Dover

Last edited:
Hi YES can do single player races against AI.

The no opponents names missing is something i hate, this seems to happen with most mods and you have to play around with the red ticks to find what car or year the red tick is for.

I have the Sports Car GT 1970 cars thats why i have 10 ticks.

Attachments

• s3.jpg
    s3.jpg
    165.4 KB · Views: 36
Hi still worked in single player, but do not know were 1970 sports car GTs came from.
Did new AMS install and installed S5000 mod all worked and no 1970 sports car GT cars.
On Single player screen in opponents do not select more than cars in the year you want to race otherwise it will mix cars from other years (2020 13 cars)
If you select more than 19 cars you get the AMS low on memory prompt, cars not that well optimised.

Attachments

• s1.jpg
    s1.jpg
    146.4 KB · Views: 32
  • s2.JPG
    s2.JPG
    264.7 KB · Views: 34
  • s3.JPG
    s3.JPG
    218.2 KB · Views: 34
  • s4.JPG
    s4.JPG
    286.8 KB · Views: 37
  • s5.JPG
    s5.JPG
    315.6 KB · Views: 37
  • s6.JPG
    s6.JPG
    294.3 KB · Views: 39
  • s7.JPG
    s7.JPG
    340.6 KB · Views: 33
  • s8.JPG
    s8.JPG
    385.3 KB · Views: 34
  • s9.JPG
    s9.JPG
    336.2 KB · Views: 44
Last edited:
GLAD YOURS WORKS . Mine still wont load. Did a complete new download and install. still cant race in single player with AI. Tracks wont load except in test-mode.Drops out ams

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 92 7.7%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 125 10.4%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 172 14.4%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 337 28.2%
  • 100% offline racing

Votes: 467 39.0%