S397 & URD IMSA 2019 GTLM pack

Skins S397 & URD IMSA 2019 GTLM pack 1.6

Login or Register an account to download this content
Am getting the crash with the #3,4 and 25 as well. Fixed the #25 by extracting it out and renaming the #24 veh and json to #25 and fixing the naming inside the vehicle file. The #25 now loads so the error is either in veh or json file.

So did the same with the Corvette 3&4 but just with the veh files. I just replaced them with ones from working C7R and they loaded in showroom & track. Strange thing is I don't see anything wrong with original veh files.

Brototype updated S397 & URD IMSA 2019 GTLM pack with a new update entry:

Bugfixes

- Fixed crashes on the #3, #4 & #25 thanks to @bears

bears investigated the bug and was able to figure out the crashes were caused by the classes line in the veh file. Either there is a limit with the number of classes or the parser is reaching its limit of characters per line.
This update provides a workaround by splitting the cars in two nearly identical versions with one for the endurance races and one for the sprint cup races.
Make sure to pick the right one!

Read the rest of this update entry...

Both GTLM packs are not wotking for me. MAS install -> dont see them, package file -> unknown base mod. Am I doing something wrong ? because the GTD and LMP cars are working fine

When will you introduce the Corvette C8R GTE skins for the 2020 season? Thank you.
Tbh I don't know what to do about those skins. Iirc the versions from S397 are pretty decent so there is no need for me to waste time redoing them on my own. The problem about that is that I obviously do not have the rights for including the S397 skins to the pack.

I understand, but trying to put the 2 is impossible since if you activate the Corvette C8R in the choice of opponents, anyone can come out even occupying spaces in the skins that you have entered.

I understand, but trying to put the 2 is impossible since if you activate the Corvette C8R in the choice of opponents, anyone can come out even occupying spaces in the skins that you have entered.
To sort it out I simply created an alt skin (through "car tuning" page).
Then go to player/setting/Corvette C8R. Normally you can find a new folder (probably called "1") with the dds files inside and a 1.veh file.
Open this .veh file with notepad and add 2 lines :
class: "IMSA_2021"
Category: 'IMSA_2021"

Normally you can see this new class in car selection and opponent selection

To sort it out I simply created an alt skin (through "car tuning" page).
Then go to player/setting/Corvette C8R. Normally you can find a new folder (probably called "1") with the dds files inside and a 1.veh file.
Open this .veh file with notepad and add 2 lines :
class: "IMSA_2021"
Category: 'IMSA_2021"

Normally you can see this new class in car selection and opponent selection

I did what you said and it does not come out, it will be that I do it wrong or you have not explained it well.

Done with painting but didn't manage to also get the stuff around done today.
I'll finish that up tomorrow and post an update of the pack.

20210306155354_1.jpg

20210306180314_1.jpg

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 297 15.3%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 205 10.6%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 200 10.3%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 148 7.6%