S397 & URD IMSA 2019 GTLM pack

Skins S397 & URD IMSA 2019 GTLM pack 1.6

Login or Register an account to download this content
Brototype submitted a new resource:

S397 & URD IMSA 2019 GTLM pack - IMSA 2019 GTLM skin pack for some S397 cars and the URD EGT Detroit mod

This is a skin pack for some S397 cars and the URD EGT Detroit mod.
The pack is fully compatible with the new UI and contains 16 liveries for the Porsche 911 RSR, the BMW M8 GTE, the Corvette C7.R and the Detroit EGT.

Credits:
@Arturo Pereira for painting four of the Porsche and the two Corvette skins
@Dj Noize for painting the two Detroit skins from the Rolex 24 at Daytona
@redapg for providing...

Read more about this resource...

Forgive me if this is a dumb thing to ask, but does this help with the BOP between the endurance pack cars and the ford? If not, is there anyway to fix the BOP?

Not sure if this is included in this pack, so I'll just give you the general answer.

Don't take this as a definitive answer, but the only thing I know about to BOP the Ford GTs is altering the .rcd files. These are in \UserData\player\Settings\URD_EGT_2018_Detroit and it's using the Speed variables. I can't give you more exact info because I don't have RF2 installed currently, but off of memory the Ford GTs need to be somewhere around 40 or 60 for the speed value, to slow them by around a second a lap.

Do some googling for .rcd BOP for RF2.

Hope this helps.

There's no BOP included in the pack yet. Think it's possible with the upgrade.ini-file so there's no need to actually edit the car, I'll have to check that out sometimes. But this will not happen too soon I guess.

I tried the upgrade.ini method by giving it the weight and engine values of the porsche, but the problem to me appears to be the high top speed that the ford has due to the extra engine modes. The way it currently runs, the ford gets a huge lead in the first couple of laps and loses the positions during pit stop. Was copying the engine and weight from the porsche the right way to balance it? Still quite new to Rfactor 2 hahaha. Fantastic work on the skins though mate.

Sorry, just doublechecked everything over and over again but I still haven't got a clue why you can't select the Corvette. :(
I'll keep trying to fix it but I don't have any more ideas what to change for now.

Files are rendered and packaged just like all the others, the AI uses the skins but the game keeps crashing once you select the skin or try to enter the showroom.
If anyone else has an idea, please let me know!

Am getting the crash with the #3,4 and 25 as well. Fixed the #25 by extracting it out and renaming the #24 veh and json to #25 and fixing the naming inside the vehicle file. The #25 now loads so the error is either in veh or json file.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 350 15.6%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 243 10.8%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 241 10.7%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 177 7.9%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 299 13.3%