rF2 S397 Prototype Challenge @ Lausitzring - Fri 25 Jun 2021

rFactor 2 Racing Club event
Turn 6 is a nonsense to me :roflmao:

I have been trying head tracking with my webcam lately using Open Tracks/AI tracks, it is quite awesome I must say. It won't replace a VR headset, but it is a cheap alternative that works.
Needs a bit of tweaking, but out of the box I can look at apex without my view flying around in the cockpit :roflmao:

I feel T6 on the longer version of the track (the next left hander down that straight on the track map) is even more nonsense :p

In please:)

I was like "haven't I seen this before?" and I had, but I had just not signed you up :redface: sorry.

Ofc you are in!

I feel T6 on the longer version of the track (the next left hander down that straight on the track map) is even more nonsense :p
tenor.gif

giphy.gif

Last edited:
Turn 6 is a nonsense to me :roflmao:

I have been trying head tracking with my webcam lately using Open Tracks/AI tracks, it is quite awesome I must say. It won't replace a VR headset, but it is a cheap alternative that works.
Needs a bit of tweaking, but out of the box I can look at apex without my view flying around in the cockpit :roflmao:

I don't know why people are so disparaging about head tracking. I find it really helpful

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back