rF2 S397 Porsche Cup @ Circuit de Dijon-Prenois - Fri 31 Jan 2020

rFactor 2 Racing Club event
Is it worth it to opt in to the beta now? Initally, I read so many issues that I ended up not bothering with it at all.:roflmao:
To correct my previous response to your post, the option to switch to the "public beta" is still available via the Steam 'Properties' menu if you would like to test / use the new UI. :thumbsup:

Sorry for the ragequit guys, I spun off twice in lap 15 and tires were gone. Went pretty well until then but then grip was gone. Crazy how quick the tires overheat and lock up on these cars. Have a friend who drives gt3 cup in real life and he says it’s far from that sensitive in the real car.

I had a BSOD while racing and than after my Windows couldn't boot I had to do a clean install of my PC :(.

It was a fun race until I took out @Stig Bidstrup, I am so sorry about that mate, I misjudged my speed from the slipstream, I tried to avoid you by going of track but I ran out of space really quick and hit you, again sorry for ruining your race. :(

Thanks to @Daiman Patel for organizing this race it was a great combo.

I had a BSOD while racing and than after my Windows couldn't boot I had to do a clean install of my PC :(.

It was a fun race until I took out @Stig Bidstrup, I am so sorry about that mate, I misjudged my speed from the slipstream, I tried to avoid you by going of track but I ran out of space really quick and hit you, again sorry for ruining your race. :(

Thanks to @Daiman Patel for organizing this race it was a great combo.
No problem @Kresh :thumbsup: things dont always work out like we want it to...

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back