rF2 S397 Porsche Cup @ Circuit de Dijon-Prenois - Fri 31 Jan 2020

rFactor 2 Racing Club event
I still don't know with which settings are we going, but as far as I saw, supercup has least tuning options, and it will be interesting to see all of us on equal terms, with no refueling and without having good setup, only driving skills, but anyway, whatever your decision is @Daiman Patel , please let me know.
Just to confirm, we shall be using the Endurance version of the Porsche 911 GT3 Cup car for this event. For drivers not yet using the new UI, this will mean having to go into the 'Tuning' menu and selecting this as an upgrade when choosing your car before joining the server.

There are several differences between the Supercup and Endurance variants of the Porsche 911 GT3 Cup car. The Endurance configuration has different dampers, 2 sets of softer springs, factory fitted ABS, and an aerodynamic package. Furthermore, it has a slightly smaller fuel tank (95L instead of 100L) but allows refuelling, weighs an additional 30kg, and has its engine power output restricted to 413PS.

Which one of the two Endurance configurations you choose for this event does not matter - this is up to you! The only difference between them are the springs.

To be honest, I don't know if I'll be able to race because of some technical issues, so I can't tell if I'm coming or not so I wanted to write this in advance, just in case I don't make it, especially considering fresh windows installation. So sorry for that, I became preimum member just because of this race, it attracted me so much and now realizing that maybe I will not be able to participate...definitely doesn't feel good, but it is what it is.

To be honest, I don't know if I'll be able to race because of some technical issues, so I can't tell if I'm coming or not so I wanted to write this in advance, just in case I don't make it, especially considering fresh windows installation. So sorry for that, I became preimum member just because of this race, it attracted me so much and now realizing that maybe I will not be able to participate...definitely doesn't feel good, but it is what it is.
Sorry to hear that mate. It will be a shame if you can't join us for tonight's event, but sometimes it can't be helped. The issue you are experiencing is very strange indeed, but I hope you will be able to get it sorted. I won't remove you from the sign-up list just in case you are able to make it, but if you can't then I hope we will see you again next time.

Is it worth it to opt in to the beta now? Initally, I read so many issues that I ended up not bothering with it at all.:roflmao:
Not sure to be honest. I'm not using it myself, and when I checked if there were any beta programs running last week the option was not available. :cautious: But I'm not too fussed - happy to stick with the old UI for now. :D

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 74 7.1%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 109 10.5%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 150 14.5%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 285 27.5%
  • 100% offline racing

Votes: 414 40.0%