S397 Mercedes AMG GT3 Riley Motorsports

Skins S397 Mercedes AMG GT3 Riley Motorsports 1.2

Login or Register an account to download this content
I have now created a completely new folder and used your skin. On the PFAFF porsche was the same problem. Now both skins work.

I suspect it is related to the skinpack I use in the gt3 / gtd vehicles. Or what ever.

thanks again for your great work

:):thumbsup::cool:

Now that really is weird...
In V1.0 and V1.1 I tried two different up to date *.veh-file names from official S397 skins that worked for me both. Seems like S397 recently just made it even more difficult to share skins. :(

Last edited:
There may be another possible reason why your skin isn't working for some people is that the folder name the rcd file name and driver name already exists somewhere on there computer, this sometimes happens with RF2. I've had this happen to me quite often, my usual solution is to replace the space in the name with the underscore key, this usually cures the problem of the skin not showing in the car list. Hope this may be helpful to you

There may be another possible reason why your skin isn't working for some people is that the folder name the rcd file name and driver name already exists somewhere on there computer, this sometimes happens with RF2. I've had this happen to me quite often, my usual solution is to replace the space in the name with the underscore key, this usually cures the problem of the skin not showing in the car list. Hope this may be helpful to you

that's what i meant. I already had a ben keating and some riley's :)

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 72 7.3%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 102 10.4%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 142 14.5%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 267 27.2%
  • 100% offline racing

Votes: 393 40.1%