S397 Mercedes AMG GT3 collection updated to the latest rF2 version.

Skins S397 Mercedes AMG GT3 collection updated to the latest rF2 version. 2019-05-03

Login or Register an account to download this content
Nice skins but i have a problem with them. Installed some of the Spa skins. All of them are white in race or in showroom. New Skins from cangrejo work well.

Have i done something wrong? AMG GT3 is at version 2.51

Nice skins but i have a problem with them. Installed some of the Spa skins. All of them are white in race or in showroom. New Skins from cangrejo work well.

Have i done something wrong? AMG GT3 is at version 2.51
If they were installed into the x:\Steam\steamapps\common\rFactor 2\UserData\player\Settings\Mercedes_AMG_GT3_2017 folder, they should look ok.

Looks ok, but all skins are white in game. Both other skins (Marciello and Juncadella) work well

unbenannt7pkgv.jpg

Just an idea: the .mas files are dated at beginning of April, the material update for the skins came at afair 27th April. Could it be that the files are old and not for the actual version of RF2?

Just an idea: the .mas files are dated at beginning of April, the material update for the skins came at afair 27th April. Could it be that the files are old and not for the actual version of RF2?
I will check this tomorrow. Anyway, and afaik, that is not the cause of the problem since I took the job to update all the MAS files included in the latest updates. And all cars look ok here TODAY.

What needed to be updated are the RCD files, in the line:
VehFile = MERCSLSGT363985B2C.VEH

The VEH had another name before the latest rF2 patch and so the old RCD files didn´t work after the patch was applied by S397.
All I had to do was to update that line in all the RCD files.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 266 15.4%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 175 10.1%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 176 10.2%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 130 7.5%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 235 13.6%