S397 IMSA 2020 LMP2 pack

Skins S397 IMSA 2020 LMP2 pack 1.2

Login or Register an account to download this content
Yeah really looking forward to that car too. Would be interesting to know if S397 is on it since the URD version might stay AC exclusive iirc that they're focused on AC now.

Ok i think i did wrong. I put the MAS file in the latest Oreca folder in "Installed/Vehicles/Oreca/2.19". But i read the readme and its more complicated than that huh? Im not on the new UI because i know where everything is in the old. Man i never get rF2 skins installed... Dont now why they cant make it as easy as AC and just drop skins in a folder and let the sim find them and apply them.

rF2 and skins is a difficult topic indeed. :D :(
It's pretty much the same with the old UI. Just drop the rfcmp file in the Packages folder of your root rF2 directory and get in the launcher. Quick and dirty:

rf2.JPG

Sorry I don't think this is going to happen.
Things would just become redundant and it would be a lot of work for me.

Currently I'm already having a hard time getting the update for the WeatherTech240 done since I'm pretty busy with work irl, so...

Actually I started doing that skin a while back but chances aren't high I'm going to keep on working on it soon.
But it's on my list for sure, don't know when I'm going to continue getting that list done though.

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 86 7.4%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 123 10.6%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 170 14.7%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 322 27.8%
  • 100% offline racing

Votes: 455 39.2%