S397 IMSA 2020 GTLM pack

Skins S397 IMSA 2020 GTLM pack 1.6

Login or Register an account to download this content
Just did a new clean mas installation and it's all working fine for me. :O_o:

20201005193021_1.jpg
20201005193043_1.jpg

All of the cars show up for me. The game crashes when I select the Corvettes and #25 BMW, or I try to take them to the showroom. The AI can't use them either. I may need to do a clean install.

Screenshot (372).png
Screenshot (373).png
Screenshot (374).png

I pasted my install paths and a game screenshots to show that the cars do appear when I start the game. It is only when I select the #25 BMW and the Corvettes that the game crashes. Your 2020 cars work for me, its only these. Quite odd

Sorry for not replying for a while, I can confirm those problems and I'll have a look into it.
For the #3 Corvette it's kind of a known bug I wasn't able to fix with the RFCMP installation.
But there wasn't a problem with the #25 so far and AI was still able to use both skins so far.

Thank you for the reply. Hopefully it can be fixed. I reinstalled the game and everything. Everything works for 2020. It's just both the 2019 Corvette GTE's and the #25 BMW. Odd how your 25 works and mine doesn't.

Hey, love the skins! When I go to create an rF Mod for some cars for 2020 Petit LeMans, for example, when I choose the red BMW #25, it includes the white #25 as well, creating a missmatch of 3 BMWs in GTLM. Is there a way I can have only one #25 selected? Thanks!

Can I even create an rF mod package anymore with the .mas file cars? When I go to look for the .mas files when adding cars to an rF mod package I do not no where to find them. I Can see the RFCMP files because they have the IMSA20 file version next to them. Any help is greatly appreciated! Thanks!

Are you going to put in the GTD and LMP2 the rounds where they participated? Would you also miss the Ferrari GT3, without putting pressure or anything, it is only to know if you are going to do it.

Yep I'm currently gathering the entry list data for the AI filter classes for all cars.
Think bears already did the GTD 488 so I'll include that skin in the S397 pack and remove the STK version.

I'm also investigating what we can do about completing the seasons grid with DPis but most likely that's a thing to do when ASMG came up with their new DPis built to compete with the S397 Cadillac.

Last edited:
I already have the 2 Acura from RSS moding that come out as IMSA DPi 21, there are also fellow skins from the Cadillac from S397 forum, that you could put them in a pack together with the Mazda from RSS, and thus complete the car list.

With respect to the Ferrari of S397 you have the skins made by a compi of the 2019, that you can take and put with the changes of the 2020 and you put it, something simple and fast.

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 72 7.4%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 101 10.4%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 141 14.5%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 267 27.5%
  • 100% offline racing

Votes: 387 39.8%