S397 IMSA 2020 GTLM pack

Skins S397 IMSA 2020 GTLM pack 1.6

Login or Register an account to download this content
Brototype submitted a new resource:

S397 IMSA 2020 GTLM pack - IMSA 2020 GTLM skin pack for the S397 GTE cars

After having dealed quite a while with the skins from last years season I needed something to bring me back to present. :)
Let's hope either Studio 397 or a good modding team will bring us a Corvette C8.R to rFactor 2 so this pack can become complete!

This is a skin pack for two S397 cars from the Endurance Pack DLC.
The pack is fully compatible with the new UI and contains 4 liveries for the Porsche 911 RSR, and the BMW M8 GTE.

Credits:...

Read more about this resource...

The skin is basically done, just need to wait for a patch from S397 to edit the window files.

1iS8lVl.jpg

Cant seem to install the 488 GTE cars installed. I have the Base 488 mod installed. not sure what im missing?View attachment 400739

I have the same issue with the BMW and the Porsche's, I don't have the Studio 397 Ferrari so I haven't tried installing that one. The Oreca 07 LMP2 pack works correctly. I presume this is because the GTE cars have been updated a couple of times since this pack was created. The current BMW is 2.07 and Porsche is 2.47. Is their any chance these skins could be made available as a non packaged version for use in the UserData folder? That way they will not affect later updates.

Brototype updated S397 IMSA 2020 GTLM pack with a new update entry:

Compatibility update

This is the last version supporting RFCMP installation. Simply can't ensure to keep them up to date anymore.
Check out the readme file for installation instructions.

- Added MAS installation support
- Included raw texture files for manual installation

Be sure to uninstall and delete the old rfcmp-package und restart the game before installing the new versions rfcmp-file.

Read the rest of this update entry...

Please use either the RFCMP or the MAS installation, not both at the same time.
I'd recommend uninstalling the RFCMP package and then placing the MAS file.

Last edited:
Ok thanks. I went with the mas installation and I fixed it. However, I did the same thing for your 2019 GTE pack and several of the cars do not work, either with mas or rfmcp. Namely, the 25 BMW cars and both Corvettes. Maybe I should comment on your other thread but I figured I would let you know.

Hadn't noticed any problems while testing.
Maybe try deleting all the RFCMP files and the x.xxIMSAxx folders in the Installed\Vehicels\ folder and then place the MAS file in the right place.

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 74 7.2%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 107 10.4%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 150 14.6%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 284 27.6%
  • 100% offline racing

Votes: 411 39.9%