S397 have some answering to do

I don't want to start a flame war, but I really t would like an answer from Marcel.
How is it, a modding group that does stuff for free, has better working wheel displays than any paid S397 dlc

Because maybe that is not what the real dashboard shows

Look at this and then look at the dashboard in rF2. Tatuus F3 T318. Unnecessary controversy
https://www.instagram.com/p/Btq0pi1IRlx/
Check this post out, there's more functionality in this one wheel display than probably the whole of the gt3 S397 cars
https://forum.studio-397.com/index.php?threads/smmg-f3-2019-wip-beta.61665/page-4
S397 need to be setting the bar, not being put done by modders who do it in their free time
Rf2 has a bad stigma attatced to it, things like this won't help remove that stigma from the community

Last edited:
Check this post out, there's more functionality in this one wheel display than probably the whole of the gt3 S397 cars
https://forum.studio-397.com/index.php?threads/smmg-f3-2019-wip-beta.61665/page-4
S397 need to be setting the bar, not being put done by modders who do it in their free time
Rf2 has a bad stigma attatced to it, things like this won't help remove that stigma from the community
I still see you don't get the point. Indeed the one you showed has more functionalities than the one in the vanilla car. But this is a sim, and cars must be the same of the real life counterpart. If the Tatuus F3 T318 has that dashboard then it must have that dashboard in the game. Because it's how the car is, and it's what a sim does. Same for every other dashboard. If the real life car has that dashboard then the car in game must have it too. IT'S A SIMULATION, not a "I do what I like" racing game.

Again, unnecessary controversy. I guess you don't get what a sim is meant to do

I still see you don't get the point. Indeed the one you showed has more functionalities than the one in the vanilla car. But this is a sim, and cars must be the same of the real life counterpart. If the Tatuus F3 T318 has that dashboard then it must have that dashboard in the game. Because it's how the car is, and it's what a sim does. Same for every other dashboard. If the real life car has that dashboard then the car in game must have it too. IT'S A SIMULATION, not a "I do what I like" racing game.

Again, unnecessary controversy. I guess you don't get what a sim is meant to do
I'm pointing out the fact that the gt3 dash displays do not have full working functionality, like in the rl cars, and that a modder was able to do a better job than S397.
LOL take a breath next time when your feelings are hurt, before posting, a comprehend the post fully.
But pls do tell me how much Sim is in loved in the gt3 displays

I'm pointing out the fact that the gt3 dash displays do not have full working functionality, like in the rl cars, and that a modder was able to do a better job than S397.
LOL take a breath next time when your feelings are hurt, before posting, a comprehend the post fully.
But pls do tell me how much Sim is in loved in the gt3 displays
Ha ha, yeah, like you say. "GT3". Ok, you first showed an F3 steering wheel, you never talked about GT3, but ok.

It could have been a f1 wheel for all I care, I didn't know if have to spell it out, I bet most who read this, knew I was on about the the gt3/e disolays
If you post a video about the F3 is implied that you're talking about F3. It's how logic works, not difficult to understand. If you wanted to talk about GT cars you should have said it since the beginning. Pure logic, nothing else

If you post a video about the F3 is implied that you're talking about F3. It's how logic works, not difficult to understand. If you wanted to talk about GT cars you should have said it since the beginning. Pure logic, nothing else

Back to the point--who thinks the S397 steering wheel displays in any car that uses a sophisticated display are top notch, or, as good as the modder example shown above?

I wasn't just talking about GT3 cars, I was talking about every single fecking wheel display on official content,which fail to reach the quality of the one example I posted, I could have posted more examples from other modders too, that's why i didn't explicitly refer to one make or model

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 105 8.0%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 135 10.2%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 189 14.3%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 370 28.1%
  • 100% offline racing

Votes: 514 39.0%