rF2 S397 GTE @ Spa-Francorchamps - Fri 14 Dec 2018

rFactor 2 Racing Club event
I'm already signed up but for sure... @Denis Betty sign me in please! :D
Thanks again, cheers! :thumbsup:
Oops, I think I'm going nuts. :rolleyes:

Guys, the way things are at the moment, we have to subscribe to the 1988 F1 mod to get access to the track. The F1 1988 mod has a track pack, with several very good tracks. I am planning to stay subscribed to the mod, for the time being, but I'll let people know if this changes.

SERVER IS UP!

The GetMod service is now unavailable, therefore missing components will not be automatically downloaded and installed upon joining the server. The links to acquire resources that are required for this event can be found in the opening post of this thread, and below:
  • Endurance Pack by Studio 397 (Steam)
  • Spa Francorchamps 1988 (Download)
NOTE: Anybody who has already subscribed to the 'F1 1988' item in the Steam Workshop will still need to download the track from the above link.

@Denis Betty thank you for inviting me, unfortunatly I have to decline... december is super busy at work. I think all I do is work and sleep... :unsure::sleep:
Thanks for getting back to me, I appreciate it.
Hope you can get through your busy period and take some sort of a break, over the holiday period. Look forward to seeing you on track, once things at work have eased up for you. :thumbsup:

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 304 15.3%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 212 10.7%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 203 10.2%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 154 7.8%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 270 13.6%