rF2 S397 GTE @ Silverstone - Saturday 02 March 2019

rFactor 2 Racing Club event
Getting my grips around rF2, never drove it MP....:unsure:
But what the hell, some mates from R3E are here, so throw me in please:p
Thanks

I can remember the days when I used to race against you in R3E, you have come a long way since then :thumbsup: me not so much :( I hope you enjoy RF2 as much as I do ..at least you will not have to worry about pit stops tonight..welcome aboard m8 :thumbsup:

Hi Craig, thanks for your words:thumbsup:
So you expect you dont need to pit for the 50minutes..? On the hard tires perhaps..?
(btw, any advice on the setup for the M8 will be most welcome:D...)
Cheers

No for sure you will not need to pit (hence 50 mins event) you will almost be full though (fuel) go with softs, they will easily last on this track :thumbsup:

Very strange race, decided to retire when my car became undrivable. Had 5 spin offs in places I had not had issues all afternoon, I doubt my tires were shot after a handful of laps. I even struggled to keep the car on track in some slower corners. Cheers to the podiums!

Good and bad race :)
Get pole and that i was happy with. On formation lap my force feedback whent dead and then i know it will be harddddd longgg race.
Thx for the TIP Paul that i can set a reset button to FFB i did not know that.
Anyway i had the lead a few laps:)
2 Spinns and 2 Stop and go and my evening was PERFECT hehe

Mikka

Very strange race, decided to retire when my car became undrivable.
Were you running low wing by any chance? I made this mistake to gain a bit of speed on the straights, it felt OK in qualification and warmup, but after like five or so laps in the race, the car basically became undrivable (as you've probably noticed yourself ;) ) - someone was asking if he lost the rear wing (was it you?) and it was as if he was reading my mind. I went to pits to adjust the wing (and take new tyres because at that point a few more seconds really didn't matter much) and it was much better for the rest of the race, even though I was lap behind.

Great race guys, had a lot of fun and plenty of battles :thumbsup: ...I flat spotted my tires in lap four, the wheel was shaking for the whole race :(

Every battle was fair, well the ones I were in, so many thanks :thumbsup:

Congratulation to the podiums, well deserved :thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

Last edited:

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back