rF2 S397 GTE @ Riverside - Saturday 23 March 2019

rFactor 2 Racing Club event
ANNOUNCEMENT

Following the release of an update last night for the Endurance Pack, the new versions of the cars have now been installed and the server has been restarted. Apologies for the delay.

I saw you again Martin, catching me in the second half..you always get quicker and quicker as the race goes on
I wish I knew why I so often seem to do my best laps near the end of the race on worn tyres, because then I might be able to be faster at the beginning of the race as well. I really don't know why that is. I mean less fuel might explain it, but then again I should be faster in practice and qualification as well, and that doesn't really happen. And it isn't because I feel more confident, because the car certainly feels harder to drive on worn tyres (and then I usually go off at some point, as demonstrated tonight once again). It's weird.

Well guys it looks like multiclass (LMP2) is favored ...my thoughts are maybe 2 weeks multiclass and one week only GTE, then back to two weeks multiclass and so on.

This is only my opinion, but I only wanted to bring LMP3 (with LMP2) cars back on certain tracks, because there performance is so close to the GTE cars, which can mean a greater chance of an accident occurring. I was just going to use LMP3 on tracks that were not to twisty, a track with long straights, If you disagree, then please say so, I will go with the majority.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 344 15.6%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 236 10.7%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 232 10.5%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 175 7.9%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 296 13.4%