rF2 S397 GTE @ Riverside - Saturday 23 March 2019

rFactor 2 Racing Club event
ANNOUNCEMENT

Following the release of a new build, the rFactor 2 servers have now been updated and restated. Please ensure that your client is up-to-date - Steam Build ID: 3646315 - before attempting to join the server. (You can verify the Steam Build ID by opening the 'Properties' dialog for rFactor 2, and selecting the 'Local Files' tab).

Last edited:
@Daiman Patel ..was just going to practice this event, but the server is no longer online? ..was there an hour ago ..could you please look into this ..thanks

It is ok now thanks ..managed to solve the problem :thumbsup:
I sent you a message via the server to let you know that I was about to shut it down to install an update, before restarting… I guess you were away from your PC at the time, and didn't see it. :p Apologies for the scare! :giggle: All of the servers have now been updated and restated. :D

I sent you a message via the server to let you know that I was about to shut it down to install an update, before restarting… I guess you were away from your PC at the time, and didn't see it. :p Apologies for the scare! :giggle: All of the servers have now been updated and restated. :D

haha I did go into Avon to have a look, but saw that the server was up and running :D

And again i get the pacateg not available or so...........i did REINSTALL all RF and all other mods/Servers even with this mod work but i cant get it to work on Race department :-(
I have unsubscribe and subscribe to all cars and still no go

MIkka

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back