rF2 S397 GTE @ Circuito de Jerez - Saturday 23 Feb 2019

rFactor 2 Racing Club event
Thank you for the tip. However I have yet to figure out how to unsubscribe/subscribe to purchased official content :confused:
  • Go to your steam inventory
  • Click on the car you want to Unsubscribe from
  • Click view workshop item
  • Now Unsubscribe from the car
  • Do that for every car in the Endurance pack
  • Now Subscribed For all the cars (Endurance pack)
  • Now fire up RF2 and it now should force steam to update the endurance pack :thumbsup:

Thank you for the tip. However I have yet to figure out how to unsubscribe/subscribe to purchased official content :confused:
  • Go to your steam inventory <-- Use browser not Steam client
  • Click on the car you want to Unsubscribe from
  • Click view workshop item
  • Now Unsubscribe from the car
  • Do that for every car in the Endurance pack
  • Now Subscribed For all the cars (Endurance pack)
  • Now fire up RF2 and it now should force steam to update the endurance pack :thumbsup:
Thank you Craig! Your instructions worked although I had to use a browser to accomplish this, I could not do it through the Steam client. I never had to do this, I must say it is a convoluted system S397 chose for its DLC.

The cars did indeed update, rF2 now crashes to the desktop on track exit however but that's another story. Cheers!

Sadly that is it Mikka :( ...would love a couple more ..maybe in the future :cautious:

Oh ..there is the LMP3 and LMP2 ....but every time I include these (multi-class) very few sign up?

Im happy its only those 3 cars seens last time in GT3 i had also little cars and most was gone so i did reinstall all game:)
So i guess all my cars are there for GTE yes? :)

Mikka

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back