rF2 S397 GT3 @ Zolder - Friday 10 May 2019

rFactor 2 Racing Club event
Ok thanks. There is daylight saving time in my country which actually means 9pm here (Ireland). Apologies just trying to figure out if I could make it in time.

Ok thanks. There is daylight saving time in my country which actually means 9pm here (Ireland). Apologies just trying to figure out if I could make it in time.

sorry I cut and paste ...it is the normal time of:

Schedule:
(EU) Friday 10 May 2019
Practice: 19:00 UTC (20 minutes)
Qualifying: 19:20 UTC (20 minutes - Private)
Warm Up: 19:40 UTC (5 minutes)
Race: 19:45 UTC (50 minutes)

@Craig Dunkley
@Tero Dahlberg
@xoSx.Racing
@Gerzson
@Ingemar Petersson
@Juan Roguez
@Roy Magnes
@PresidentSmug
@Jasje
@durielk
@Pinsho
@Trebormoore84
@Pauli Ahonen
@Stephen Gibb
@Fushida
@Alan B
@Kresh
@Balazs Floszmann
@Gasper Zupan
@KKJUN
@csar77
@Ruben Cerlem
@Vajk Laszlo
@Alexey Spirichev

sorry I cut and paste ...this event is at the normal time of:

Schedule: (EU) Friday 10 May 2019
Practice: 19:00 UTC (20 minutes)
Qualifying: 19:20 UTC (20 minutes - Private)
Warm Up: 19:40 UTC (5 minutes)
Race: 19:45 UTC (50 minutes)

Ffs, game crashed on me without me realising whilst waiting for the green flag. I stupidly pressed 'download' skin next to someones name which threw up an error which I ignored, after frantically restarting rf2, steam kept telling me rf2 was still running. Bleh. sorry.

Chaotic race for me this time around, on a circuit that did not thrill me as much as some of the others we've done this spring. I qualified 21st I think, and had a huge battle with Vajk in the Aston for a number of laps until he did a brave move around the outside through T1. Apologies for the knock I gave you at the second chicane, my braking point was completely off at that corner :notworthy:
After this I was caught up by Kreshnik, and he was even past me for a few corners before he did a mistake and I could sneak back past. As he was in a fight with Juan, I could work my way into a secure gap, this time being as high up as 7th. But with about 15 minutes left of the race, I managed to double-downshift into the hairpin, and the engine went up in flames.

Thanks for hosting once more, I am looking forward to next week already (I just realized that friday is a day off from work in Norway :D )

Someone, change the times today, just be for the race?
It was saying yesterday race start time was 20:45, now it says 19.45!

I eventually lost network connection. The track seemed really loose to me, from my practice sessions, I was 2-3 seconds slower. Plus, I had no warmup, straight into quali, I just got off my 3 hour pedal bike ride!
Sorry about the contacts.

I have to agree with several drivers that this track did not work so well in the dark, a lot of tracks look great in the dark, but sadly not this one did not, well a lesson learnt.

No major problems, most seemed to have fun which is always good.

Hope to see you all next week at Silverstone.

Congrads to the podiums :thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup: and of course all the drivers that finished :thumbsup:

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 76 7.1%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 114 10.7%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 155 14.6%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 293 27.5%
  • 100% offline racing

Votes: 423 39.7%