rF2 S397 GT3 @ Zandvoort - Fri 05 Jun 2020

rFactor 2 Racing Club event
IMPORTANT

The server has been updated and restarted. Please ensure that your client has been updated to Build 1119 before you attempt to join the server.

OK, thanks a bunch.
For the record, your comments: "For future reference: right click on rFactor 2 in Steam, select 'Properties', click on the 'Local Files' tab, and you will then see a button labelled "Verify integrity of game files...". Click this and Steam will verify your rFactor 2 installation, and hopefully force an update to the latest build. "
On the desktop/steam/ there is no rFactor2, it lists Store/Lib/community/my account. If I go below to games it doesn't even list rF2.
Steam really is confusing, the system works great, but trying to find or do something is completely wacko IMO. It took me a week to find R3E!
I can find rF2 under my accountname/inventory; right clicking on that there is no 'properties'.

Thks Foskifo (is that a word?);) Some people think I'm difficult, most just think I'm dumb:giggle:
.....And the library's around here have been closed for a month!

Smug, if your going to race, you had better have a really good connection & computer. I used to run races with replay 'on'. It would almost make my race freeze when it decides to write to my SimCardHardDrive, and I would usually run into the ditch or someone. ...and it is a fast drive, not a hard drive.

Last edited:
Thks Foskifo (is that a word?);) Some people think I'm difficult, most just think I'm dumb:giggle:
.....And the library's around here have been closed for a month!

Smug, if your going to race, you had better have a really good connection & computer. I used to run races with replay 'on'. It would almost make my race freeze when it decides to write to my SimCardHardDrive, and I would usually run into the ditch or someone. ...and it is a fast drive, not a hard drive.
Yeah Foskifo is some kind of words contraction. Closest meaning would be "it takes what it takes" ;)

Did you find you properties tab ?

Hi Daiman sry cant race 2night Technical equipement faillure / spare wheelbase will only arrive 2morrow
Yeh, I read yesterday (in the event thread for last night's race) that you have ordered replacement equipment. Sorry to hear that mate. :( Hopefully we'll see you again next week. :thumbsup:

The T300 is a decent base, by the way. I don't know what you were using before - it may not compare - but I'm happy enough with mine. :D

Yeh, I read yesterday (in the event thread for last night's race) that you have ordered replacement equipment. Sorry to hear that mate. :( Hopefully we'll see you again next week. :thumbsup:

The T300 is a decent base, by the way. I don't know what you were using before - it may not compare - but I'm happy enough with mine. :D
Ok good to hear its a good one / my original is a OSW Lenze 29NM but its out for service / had no more FB and centering wheel got off center after 10minutes drive

Apologies but sign me out please. RFactor 2 refusing to play ball with motion system and problems with wheel as well - complete reset of motion system and RFactor 2 config has made no difference or complete reinstall.

Apologies but sign me out please. RFactor 2 refusing to play ball with motion system and problems with wheel as well - complete reset of motion system and RFactor 2 config has made no difference or complete reinstall.
Ah, sorry to hear that mate. :( Seems like the last couple of updates have caused a few problems for some people - wheel configuration being reset, and other hardware problems. Just when you think that you've seen a bit of progress another issue occurs. :cautious: I hope you manage to get it sorted, and that we'll see you again soon. :)

Sorry I have to sign out as well, because not feeling in perfect shape today :(
That's a shame. :thumbsdown: I hope you feel better soon, and we'll see you next time.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back