rF2 S397 GT3 @ Watkins Glen International - Fri 3 Apr 2020

rFactor 2 Racing Club event
Noob error, i didn´t enable auto clutch and stalled the engine. After trying to start from the pits again the direct drive wheel started spinning to left without stopping.
Man that was going to be fun, until next time.

Noob error, i didn´t enable auto clutch and stalled the engine. After trying to start from the pits again the direct drive wheel started spinning to left without stopping.
Man that was going to be fun, until next time.
Oh dear, sorry to hear that mate - that is terribly unlucky! :( Hopefully you will be able to join us next time! :)

Was a smashing race. I lucked out with a 3rd due to 3rds running out of fuel. That's bad luck dude it happened to me last Sunday in AC so I know how you feel.
Great fair racing from everyone I encountered.
Thanks Damien for putting it on :thumbsup:

Cool vid! I see you are using the new UI and VR, how is your experience, is it stable enough?

Edit: what’s the track for next week?

At the end, I'm happy with the p2 for the firs time in thic club event and the prosche. I'm still trying to catch up with rf2. But I almost didn't saw any car in the whole race, I was checking the gap to Murphy in the whole race, I didn't konw how fast can he catch me.

What happend in the first corner? I catch the green flag quite well and went to the inside, also managed to keep tight in the first corner without any contact, but then the spotter said: "Clear left". Has anyone replay? Because my game closed after the server was killed and I didn't pressed ESC, so I don't have.

Thanks for the race! :) Maybe I will join next time too.

Well, had a awfull race yesterday. Tried out the Mclaren, qualy went fairly well aswell as the start of the race, on the second lap i had some slight contact with a spun car, cllected some minor damage on the front left, don't know if it was due to the contact or normal tire wear but the car was becoming very hard to drive, even stopped to change tires, which minimized the problems, but after some laps the car was starting to become very tricky. I think i will have to try out another car for next race

Cool vid! I see you are using the new UI and VR, how is your experience, is it stable enough?

Edit: what’s the track for next week?
Thanks mate! Define stable in rf2 :) Just kidding overall I am happy with it, no crashes or alike. Most annoying thing are the vertical scroll bars in the menu but that is something I can live with.

I had a scare on the opening lap of this race. I have not looked at the names, I just want to point out that if you do spin out off the track, please look at what is coming on the track before rejoining in a safe manner for yourself and your competitors in future races :)

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 92 7.7%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 125 10.4%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 172 14.3%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 340 28.3%
  • 100% offline racing

Votes: 467 38.9%