rF2 S397 GT3 @ Virginia International Raceway - Fri 24 Apr 2020

rFactor 2 Racing Club event
Hello Tim, I guess this message is for me but I have to check the replay because I'm not sure I hit you after breaking to avoid the disrespectful mclaren joining the road at a 90° angle.
If I hit you please accept my sincere apologies.

Also apologies to Javier Bernedo who hit me on last corner after I spun on the road. I waited for you but it seems you left the race.

And apologies to Rasmus to whom I slightely closed the door on T7 but we were still alives on the end :)

Cheers

edit: just watched the replay and indeed I punt you but didn't feel it at the moment and didn't notice you were in the grass as I was focus on the mc laren ahead.
Sincere apologies Tim

Finally I got connection issue with my VPN and got out of the server :cry:
No problem mate, you didn't had much room for reaction as we were very close
90° rejoin on fast part of the track was the main issue here
It may be worth to consider to recall the main rules before the race starts
There are races where recalling the main rules is applied and seems to work fine

Yestaerday's race was fun, specially at the start, when i was able to keep up with a group of cars, unfortunatelyy i ended up missing the braking point for T1 and collecting Robin Muller in the process :redface:
After that i had a good race, was able to be have some nice battles, unfortunately spun in the last corner and lost a lot of time, however it allowed me to have a great battle in the last 10 minutes wIth Tomasz, unfortunately i wasn't able to get past, still it was some good fun :thumbsup:

Last night, I encountered strange shuttering and lag problems with the game (not a connection problem).

In lap 10, it intensified. I was then followed by two cars when my car froze.
The first one (bmw) crossed me but the second one got nested into mine and we ended up in the wall.
I am very sorry for this incident Juan Perez @xiqui. I hope you haven't had too much damage. :(

I moved the game to an ssd because I suspect the Motec recording (installed a few hours before) to be responsible for this bug. Wait and see.
In the confusion, a few seconds after the accident, I engaged neutral and I broke the engine ... Really frustating! :cry:

Anyway, this track was very challenging and I really enjoyed the first 10 laps. I was not really fast but the car was well balanced and I would have loved to finish the race and have a few more battles.

Can't wait for the next race. :D

Attachments

• Capture d’écran (1).png
    Capture d’écran (1).png
    314.9 KB · Views: 64
  • Capture d’écran (2).png
    Capture d’écran (2).png
    326.2 KB · Views: 62
  • Capture d’écran (3).png
    Capture d’écran (3).png
    322.6 KB · Views: 63
  • Capture d’écran (4).png
    Capture d’écran (4).png
    446.3 KB · Views: 63
Yes it was the 11th position. If you like to see the battle from my cockpit view you can watch this video:
Unfortunately the sound is kind of broken since the voice of my crewchief is missing. You just here the "background noise".
After having seen our battle from your viewpoint, I can tell that the BMW is threatening in the mirrors, and that I am a pest to have behind you on the circuit. Does that count towards racecraft? :D

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back