rF2 S397 GT3 @ Virginia International Raceway - Fri 24 Apr 2020

rFactor 2 Racing Club event
quite disappointed with unsafe rejoin of maclaren on lap 1, I used brakes to not wreck this mclaren but I've got shot from behind
no one waited, that's really disappointing - no rules

First of all, sorry for the BMW who I punted in the beginning of the race, I started to brake on the grass therefore I couldn't control the car, it was fully my mistake and very sorry about it. :( And @Stephen Gibb thank you for the awesome race, so bad I did that stupid mistake. :( Cya again guys. :)

I suppose that's got to be me :)

It wasn't very enjoyable, from 6th I instantly found myself in 26th... :cry:
From there, it was all uphill but I managed to do a few daring passes into the top-of-the-hill hairpin of which I'm quite proud :)
I gained a couple more positions in the end due to mistakes I think.
Ended up 4th, just one shy of podium.

Enjoyed it! 10/10 would do it again.

quite disappointed with unsafe rejoin of maclaren on lap 1, I used brakes to not wreck this mclaren but I've got shot from behind
Sorry to hear this. Sometimes there are misunderstandings about what really happened. If you have bad feelings, watch the replay, watch the incidents from a few angles and come to a conclusion.
Note down the drivers and PM them about what they did wrong in your opinion. If you feel like it's needed, put a staff member with you in the PMs.
Best to pick the race host or a Staffmember you know a bit better if you do this.

In most of the cases you get a friendly apology + explanation why it happened. And if not there's always the possibility of filing a report and getting the driver at fault suspended for 30 days :)

Hello Tim, I guess this message is for me but I have to check the replay because I'm not sure I hit you after breaking to avoid the disrespectful mclaren joining the road at a 90° angle.
If I hit you please accept my sincere apologies.

Also apologies to Javier Bernedo who hit me on last corner after I spun on the road. I waited for you but it seems you left the race.

And apologies to Rasmus to whom I slightely closed the door on T7 but we were still alives on the end :)

Cheers

edit: just watched the replay and indeed I punt you but didn't feel it at the moment and didn't notice you were in the grass as I was focus on the mc laren ahead.
Sincere apologies Tim

Finally I got connection issue with my VPN and got out of the server :cry:

Attachments

• unknown.png
    unknown.png
    1.3 MB · Views: 60
Last edited:
Also apologies to Javier Bernedo who hit me on last corner after I spun on the road. I waited for you but it seems you left the race

No problem. I was just frustated.

I hit someone on the rolling start (I thought we were full throtle already, we weren´t), then, few laps later, I hit the same guy on a breaking zone. Fortunately, I think he didn´t lose time. My apologies to the blue McLarean (I don´t remember your name).

This track was too much for me.

No problem. I was just frustated.

I hit someone on the rolling start (I thought we were full throtle already, we weren´t), then, few laps later, I hit the same guy on a breaking zone. Fortunately, I think he didn´t lose time. My apologies to the blue McLarean (I don´t remember your name).

This track was too much for me.
That was me you hit at least at the beginning just before the green flag but thats fine. I think we all got surpised by this "false" start ;)

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 77 7.3%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 112 10.6%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 155 14.7%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 291 27.5%
  • 100% offline racing

Votes: 419 39.6%