rF2 S397 GT3 @ Silverstone - Friday 01 March 2019

rFactor 2 Racing Club event
I'll probably be near the back of the pack given the competition, but I like a good challenge so sign me up, hopefully I could learn a thing or two :)

Question that has bugged me for awhile:

What does "UTP# 02 -CD" mean? It's at the end of every OP for a race event. :unsure:

edit: Well I just realised the CD part is the admin's initials...the numbering part I don't get...anyways :speechless:

Last edited:
  • Deleted member 387850

Question that has bugged me for awhile:

What does "UTP# 02 -CD" mean? It's at the end of every OP for a race event. :unsure:

edit: Well I just realised the CD part is the admin's initials...the numbering part I don't get...anyways :speechless:

This also bugged me for the longest time! I saw other people ask, only to be told it means "up to post", which still meant nothing to me. Then I realised it means the admin has added all the drivers "up to post" x in the thread. Your post was #50 in this thread, so if that was you asking to be signed up then Craig would update the UTP number in the initial post to be 50. I guess it makes it easier if there are multiple staff managing sign ups, or if you're like @Kenny Paton and are prone to the occasional "senior moment" :roflmao: Love you Kenny!

Reactions: BP
This also bugged me for the longest time! I saw other people ask, only to be told it means "up to post", which still meant nothing to me. Then I realised it means the admin has added all the drivers "up to post" x in the thread. Your post was #50 in this thread, so if that was you asking to be signed up then Craig would update the UTP number in the initial post to be 50. I guess it makes it easier if there are multiple staff managing sign ups, or if you're like @Kenny Paton and are prone to the occasional "senior moment" :roflmao: Love you Kenny!
Exactly like this :)
2017 we had a wild mix of staffs and an ac event each day. Every time one of us had time to do signups we just did a few other threads as well. To not induce chaos we did the initials + last served post thing.
It's still there if some other staff feels the urge to do signups in other's threads. But since it barely happens, you don't update your own threads every time :p

Reactions: BP
if you're like @Kenny Paton and are prone to the occasional "senior moment"
Watch it sunbeam:p
tenor (20).gif

I went on the server Monday evening, but now I get a 'package not available' message, and for the life of me I can't solve it! Unsubscribed and redownloaded all 10 cars, made sure I don't have any older versions lying in my game…
It seems the Radical was updated yesterday, and they announced it on Discord only! Is the server up to date? That would be my last chance...

Just drove a few laps on the server. I did the unsubscribe thing with all GT3 cars last week. Now steam downloaded the radical update right before opening rF2, was fine!

Well, I have to withdraw as well: I can't join the server! I can join the GTE server with the same track, and the server from an another sites with the same cars… And I have no idea what I could try to fix now! :mad:

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back