rF2 S397 GT3 @ Silverstone - Fri 30 April 2021

rFactor 2 Racing Club event
No no! This was for work :) You know, the paid stuff, which is why it got prioritized.

The analysis? Cost of moving from 1.5l soda bottles, and pouring it in cups before selling vs 0.5l soda bottles, and just give out the bottle to the customer :p
Sounds like a GCSE exam question

What a horrible race :notworthy: The car became "Holiday On Ice" after 7 laps..... I was surprisingly quick in practice and qualify and in the pack during the 7 first laps.....
Afterwards I was between Jeremy Clarkson and losing the rear on each corner.....

I am not very happy with the blue flag condition and the BMW of Christof :thumbsdown:

Good race in front it was fun

Last edited:
What a horrible race :notworthy: The car became "Holiday On Ice" after 7 laps..... I was surprisingly quick in practice and qualify and in the pack during the 7 first laps.....
Afterwards it was between Jeremy Clarkson and losing the rear on each corner.....

I am not very happy with the blue flag condition and the BMW of Christof :thumbsdown:

I had a great battle with Christof at the back. You were very hard to pass, but I have to agree Christof that your conduct with the blue flags was poor. You ran at least two cars off the road and should have yielded to them in the braking zones.

Afterwards it was between Jeremy Clarkson and losing the rear on each corner.....

The Aston lost all rear end grip after a few laps. It's was horrible - like driving a brick on a rope

Apologies Dan for running into you in the loop - I missed my braking point as I was watching you. Completely my fault, so I'm sorry.

Afterwards I was between Jeremy Clarkson and losing the rear on each corner.....

But it was fun trailing you those laps :)

The Aston lost all rear end grip after a few laps. It's was horrible - like driving a brick on a rope
Oh yes. I was quite surprised with the pace I could go (quali have been my first runs on low fuel and softs), but I lost the rear end way too often which competently ruined my race.

Christof, nice defending :)

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 115 13.0%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 89 10.1%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 82 9.3%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 57 6.4%
  • < 5 years