rF2 S397 GT3 @ Silverstone - Fri 22 May 2020

rFactor 2 Racing Club event
Cheers, all working now, was very weird, loaded my control configuration had full lock left ,full lock right but nothing in between and it didnt recognise my cluch peddle at all..

checked with the thrustmaster calibration tool every thing was as it shoukd be , went back into rfactor and it was all back to normal

Cheers, all working now, was very weird, loaded my control configuration had full lock left ,full lock right but nothing in between and it didnt recognise my cluch peddle at all..

checked with the thrustmaster calibration tool every thing was as it shoukd be , went back into rfactor and it was all back to normal
Glad to hear it's sorted! :thumbsup: I've had that happen to me in the past, on at least one occasion that I can remember (maybe more). Like you, I opened the Thrustmaster Calibration Tool and restarted the game, which fixed the issue.

arggh its mashed up my thrustmaster :( wont calibrate in game
Hi Colin,

I think you were on the server at the same time as me on Wednesday night. I turned on my sim yesterday and it had not only lost all my control config but also all of my car setups (car setup were there just back to default). I'm slow at the best of times but couldn't work out why I was 4 seconds slower than I was the night before ;-(

Hi Colin,

I think you were on the server at the same time as me on Wednesday night. I turned on my sim yesterday and it had not only lost all my control config but also all of my car setups (car setup were there just back to default). I'm slow at the best of times but couldn't work out why I was 4 seconds slower than I was the night before ;-(
What car do you use? I can send you my setup for the McLaren

I might run late for this one. Normally with working hours like today I am home just as practice starts, but I am unsure if I can leave in time or if I have to work extra. Crazy ammounts of people in the store today... I will let you know if I will not make it :)

I might run late for this one. Normally with working hours like today I am home just as practice starts, but I am unsure if I can leave in time or if I have to work extra. Crazy ammounts of people in the store today... I will let you know if I will not make it :)
No worries @Roy Magnes. Thanks for the heads up, mate. I hope you can make it in time! :thumbsup:

Sorry chaps - found out about 40 minutes ago that it's a bank holiday weekend. So legged it to the supermarket about 39 minutes ago to buy a load of wine. That and a couple of potentially interesting Tinder matches are going to take my evening I'm afraid (socially distanced of course) so I'm going to sign out. Have fun!

Sorry chaps - found out about 40 minutes ago that it's a bank holiday weekend. So legged it to the supermarket about 39 minutes ago to buy a load of wine. That and a couple of potentially interesting Tinder matches are going to take my evening I'm afraid (socially distanced of course) so I'm going to sign out. Have fun!
HAHAHA! No worries mate! I would do the same in your position! :roflmao: Enjoy your evening!

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 102 12.6%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 78 9.7%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 79 9.8%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 52 6.4%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 108 13.4%