rF2 S397 GT3 @ Silverstone - Fri 22 May 2020

rFactor 2 Racing Club event
I wondered if there were any live timing links for these events. Like LiveRacers etc.

I've had a search around, but couldn't see anything. It's just that I didn't want to miss out on learning how far 'off the pace' I am :).

No problem if there isn't, I'm happy to wait 'till Friday to find out how much quicker the fastest guys are!

I wondered if there were any live timing links for these events. Like LiveRacers etc.

I've had a search around, but couldn't see anything. It's just that I didn't want to miss out on learning how far 'off the pace' I am :).

No problem if there isn't, I'm happy to wait 'till Friday to find out how much quicker the fastest guys are!
There is no live timing for club events at RaceDepartment so that we do not discourage people from taking part in events. We would rather people join these races no matter their ability, and have fun! :thumbsup:

There is no live timing for club events at RaceDepartment so that we do not discourage people from taking part in events. We would rather people join these races no matter their ability, and have fun! :thumbsup:
No Problem, and completely understandable.

I didn't want to find out I'd missed something at a later date.

Hello Daiman,

Sign me out please as I didnt practice enough this track and don't feel confortable to race and have fun tomorrow :)
I'll keep an eye on the next one ;)

arggh its mashed up my thrustmaster :( wont calibrate in game
Any joy with getting this issue sorted, mate? Is rFactor 2 failing to detect the controller correctly, or have the settings just gone awry? Either way have you tried loading the game with just the default controller profile and then adjusting the settings again? I appreciate this may be a pain, but at least it may help to determine the source of the issue, and it may then be possible to salvage your existing settings.

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 74 7.4%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 103 10.2%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 145 14.4%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 277 27.6%
  • 100% offline racing

Votes: 402 40.0%