rF2 S397 GT3 @ Sebring International Raceway - Fri 28 Feb 2020

rFactor 2 Racing Club event
I have managed to snap the back of my chair in half, so I will have to build something clever to sit on when I get home from work later on. Tried to use a different chair while doing some rallying yesterday, but my legs cramped up after just 8 minutes or so of driving...

I do have a plan, though, I just hope it works :whistling:

I have managed to snap the back of my chair in half, so I will have to build something clever to sit on when I get home from work later on. Tried to use a different chair while doing some rallying yesterday, but my legs cramped up after just 8 minutes or so of driving...

I do have a plan, though, I just hope it works :whistling:
How did you manage that!? Did you break it in a fit of rage after crashing into the wall at Sunset Bend? :laugh: We've all got our fingers crossed for you @Roy Magnes! :rolleyes: Hopefully this does not prevent you from taking part in tonight's race! :whistling:

How did you manage that!? Did you break it in a fit of rage after crashing into the wall at Sunset Bend? :laugh: We've all got our fingers crossed for you @Roy Magnes! :rolleyes: Hopefully this does not prevent you from taking part in tonight's race! :whistling:
The chair I had was not really designed for the movement that doing 350 hours of Dirt Rally 2 initiate on it, so in a frantic sequence of corners during the club event this week it just snapped. My Porsche did end up faaaaar off the road as a result of that :D

If my chair-plans work I will join, I'll come back to you a bit later :)

Count me in please.

I forgot to mention that my PC has been struggling for the last few months with AC & to a lesser degree rf2. I can presently get away with a dozen drivers on the grid in AC, with the odd stutter here & there. I'm not confident that my PC can handle a full grid in rf2, & there is a good chance that my PC won't get past the practice session before it grinds to a stuttering halt. So please put me on the reserve list.

I forgot to mention that my PC has been struggling for the last few months with AC & to a lesser degree rf2. I can presently get away with a dozen drivers on the grid in AC, with the odd stutter here & there. I'm not confident that my PC can handle a full grid in rf2, & there is a good chance that my PC won't get past the practice session before it grinds to a stuttering halt. So please put me on the reserve list.
Right'o, not a problem mate. However, I hope that this does not prevent you from taking part in tonight's event. Have you tried reducing the number of visible opponents in the rFactor 2 settings menu?

Right'o, not a problem mate. However, I hope that this does not prevent you from taking part in tonight's event. Have you tried reducing the number of visible opponents in the rFactor 2 settings menu?

I think it's set somewhere between 10-12. I've yet to race with either the gt3 cars or @ the Sebring (dlc) track, so I'd certainly like to give them a go. Unfortunately I'm not sure that my PC feels the same way. :laugh:

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 71 7.4%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 99 10.3%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 139 14.5%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 265 27.7%
  • 100% offline racing

Votes: 380 39.7%