rF2 S397 GT3 @ Road Atlanta - Fri 19 March 2021

rFactor 2 Racing Club event
I did participate in that RDLMS race mentioned(fond memories btw!) and I drove in the LMP2 class, the LMP1's were particularly courteous that day(and not all were present), which I think contributed to the clean race over all, the GT's were almost always a breeze.
This track can accommodate a large and diverse field, but like Ole said, it's down to the drivers.

Blue LMP2, right?

Blue LMP2, right?
I think you’re referring to the blue and black P2 which had one SE driver, I want to say @Ingemar Petersson but my memory is a bit hazy so I’m not certain.
I ran the white Acura with black and blood red stripes, ME Racing’s old war paint. I’ll see if can find a better picture than the one provided(#207 in picture, from S3 Le Mans).
Due to a HDD crash, the discs disintegrated(!), I sadly lost almost everything I had saved concerning RDLMS such as; replays, spotterguides(even the ones I made for S4), screenshots, skin packs and all my PSD-files for the ME Racing car.
It breaks my heart whenever I think about it, those years(2010-13) are very dear to me as it was the first time I actually started to race online and in a serious championship, along with creating and shaping ME Racing together my brother in law @Eddie Hallgren.
Where you running with the RMI-guys ? I fondly remember referring to it simply as ‘the Norwegians’ over coms, and there were a certain pride in trying to beat it!:rolleyes:

DE666A40-5592-4913-A0F5-B2AD38454848.png

Edit: Sifted through some more RDLMS videos from Youtube and snapped some more descriptive shots(#14):
9FEF55E7-EFD3-43C5-8F84-FF0D602C143F.png
6E2AFE25-FAAF-4A60-BEA7-42F911A289CD.png

2nd Edit: Sorry for banging on about RDLMS, but I just have to include this shot as well! It never were the most spectacular skin of the grid, and the resolution doesn’t do the detailing any justice, but I’m still very proud and happy with how it turned out!
D8014588-A29B-41DC-BB42-088808236738.png

Last edited:
I think you’re referring to the blue and black P2 which had one SE driver, I want to say @Ingemar Petersson but my memory is a bit hazy so I’m not certain.
I ran the white Acura with black and blood red stripes, ME Racing’s old war paint. I’ll see if can find a better picture than the one provided(#207 in picture, from S3 Le Mans).
I sadly lost almost everything I had saved concerning RDLMS such as; replays, spotterguides(even the ones I made for S4), screenshots, skin packs and all my PSD-files for the ME Racing car.
It breaks my heart whenever I think about it, as those years(2010-13) are very dear to me as it was the first time I actually started to race online and in a serious championship, along with creating and shaping ME Racing together my brother in law @Eddie Hallgren.
Where you running with the RMI-guys ? I fondly remember referring to it simply as ‘the Norwegians’ over coms, and there were a certain pride in trying to beat it!:rolleyes:

View attachment 459955
Edit: Sifted through some more RDLMS videos from Youtube and snapped some more descriptive shots(#14):
View attachment 459958View attachment 459959
@Magnus Dahlgren thats right i was in blue and black p2 with John Souter and Chris Aponte

Yup, RMI is Roy's thing, and with some rare exceptions (like this season in RDRC), I've been driving for RMI since 2008 or something like that.

@Magnus Dahlgren thats right i was in blue and black p2 with John Souter and Chris Aponte

That's also some names from the past!

In regards to blue car... That might be George(ios?) Davakos (or something), which, despite the name, is Swedish.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back