rF2 S397 GT3 @ Road Atlanta - Fri 10 Apr 2020

rFactor 2 Racing Club event
if there will be free slot, in pls :thumbsup:
I can put you on the reserves list for now. You will be moved up if any current participants sign out. I also suggest that you join TeamSpeak before the start of qualifying in case there are any vacant spots. :thumbsup: I'm sure there will be a few spots that will open up on the night.

Sorry, I didn't last long in that sunshine before cracking open a cool drink.

I'll be in no fit state by 8pm so hopefully someone else will be able to race in my place.

Really sorry not going to make it. Have fun all.
Awww man, that's a shame. Hopefully we'll see you again soon though mate! :) Hope you're staying safe down under.

Sorry, I didn't last long in that sunshine before cracking open a cool drink.

I'll be in no fit state by 8pm so hopefully someone else will be able to race in my place.
HAHAHA! Can't say that I blame you to be honest - this weather definitely calls for one or two cold ones. It's just a shame that I have to host this evening's event! :laugh: Enjoy your weekend mate, and stay safe.

@Gasper Grebenc & @blu3sm4n, you have both been moved up the list.

I'll take a reserve slot please
You're at the top of the reserves list mate. You will be moved up if any current participants sign out. I also suggest that you join TeamSpeak before the start of qualifying in case there are any vacant spots. :thumbsup: I'm sure there will be a few spots that will open up this evening.

I can't get onto server. Keep getting mod couldn't be installed error message!

Tried verifying installation and subscribing to the track on Steam.

Not sure what else I can do.

Sorry guys, I had huge framerate issues in VR. Game stuttered like crazy at 30-35 fps. (I have a 2080ti so that should not happen) anyone else have performance issues in VR on this track?

Apologies to the blue McLaren that hit me on lap 2-3,by the time I saw you it was too late. Should have given you a bit more space after watching the replay.

Nightmare race. Incident in first lap or two and just never really got into the grove after. Left after 40 mins or so.

Thanks for all the help earlier Damien.

Had a lot of ufn today, i was able to keep out of trouble at the start and gained some positions, throughout the race i made two mistakes and lost some positions, ened up figthing for 15th place with RObin Muller, we had a great batlle in the last two laps, and he made a great move at the exit of the last chicane, I thought i had the position when i kept in front during braking, but he had a much better exit and i couldn't do anything to defend.
Great race, loking forward to the next race :thumbsup:

Sorry guys, I had huge framerate issues in VR. Game stuttered like crazy at 30-35 fps. (I have a 2080ti so that should not happen) anyone else have performance issues in VR on this track?

Apologies to the blue McLaren that hit me on lap 2-3,by the time I saw you it was too late. Should have given you a bit more space after watching the replay.
No big issues on my side in VR with FPS on this track. and I was running a stream at the same time (RTX2060)

My race consisted of 3 phases: Catching up to @Gasper Zupan , catching back up to Gasper again after I jumped off the track over the final crest, then keeping far enough away from @RasmusP .
Came home 5th in the end, and that must be my best finish in the rF-club for a number of years :)
Thank you to all that took part, great racing you once again. And big thank yous to @Daiman Patel for setting everything up :)

i managed to go up from P9 to P3. lost a position because cramps at my right foot but still managed to reach again Nieto with my so bad throttle use but my engine broke on T1 :( i was so happy with my race till that moment

Last edited:

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 276 15.2%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 187 10.3%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 188 10.3%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 138 7.6%
  • < 5 years