EU S397 GT3 @ Road Atlanta - Fri 10 Apr 2020

pattikins

500RPM
Premium
Apr 4, 2013
I was hoping to have fully recovered from the Corona virus by Friday. I struggled badly in the RD AC race last night, and I don't think I would last the practice/qualy/race, so can you take my name off the list please.

• Love
Reactions: RasmusP

Daiman Patel

rFactor 2 Technical Assistant
Staff
Premium
Jun 4, 2011
I was hoping to have fully recovered from the Corona virus by Friday. I struggled badly in the RD AC race last night, and I don't think I would last the practice/qualy/race, so can you take my name off the list please.
Oh dear, I'm very sorry to hear that mate. We all hope you get well and will be back to racing again soon.

ears

I know, for I told me so
Premium
Feb 14, 2015
Please could I sign up for this?

Admittedly, it's dependent on me getting through a potentially sunny whole day off work without drinking any wine, but I'm up for the challenge!

Reactions: Daiman Patel

Michele Esposito

25RPM
Premium
Aug 4, 2017
I’m afraid guys I have to withdraw, my computer which was already struggling died a few minutes ago while practising for the race. I’ll have to wait for the end of the month when the new one will come to participate to any race :(

Daiman Patel

Staff
Premium
Jun 4, 2011
I’m afraid guys I have to withdraw, my computer which was already struggling died a few minutes ago while practising for the race. I’ll have to wait for the end of the month when the new one will come to participate to any race :(
Oh dear, not a good start... :unsure: Hopefully you will be able to join us once you have your new PC.

Reactions: Michele Esposito

AyrtonForever

250RPM
Premium
Oct 11, 2015
peccato, così rimango l'unico italiano ancora per un po'
alla prossima!

Reactions: Michele Esposito

Daiman Patel

Staff
Premium
Jun 4, 2011
Sign me up as a reserve please ;)

EDIT: I'm renewing premium right now.
I have added you to the reserves list. You will be moved up if any current participants sign out. I also suggest that you join TeamSpeak before the start of qualifying in case there are any vacant spots. :thumbsup: I'm sure there will be a few spots that will open up on the night.