• Welcome to the largest (sim) racing website in the world!
    Blurring the line between real and virtual motorsports.

EU S397 GT3 @ Riverside - Friday 22 March 2019

Discussion in 'rFactor 2 Racing Club & Leagues' started by Craig Dunkley, Mar 14, 2019.

Added to Calendar: 22-03-19
  1. Craig Dunkley

Craig Dunkley
    Staff Premium

Ratings:
    +2,276
    You are very welcome Rob, you had a terrific drive. I have to agree with you on car choice, I was also adjusting my TC :thumbsup: Hope to see you again soon :thumbsup:

• Like Like x 1
  2. Martin Fiala

Martin Fiala
    Premium

Ratings:
    +4,339
    @RasmusP Here's my race, but I was mostly on my own (even though it was still fun trying to both catch up and not get caught up) and you can also basically skip the first 11 or so minutes as it's a formation lap plus two laps of full course yellow...

• Like Like x 3
    • Love Love x 1
  3. ZeroRisk

ZeroRisk
    Pro racing driver for hire! (according to ACC) Premium

Ratings:
    +798
    Would love to work hard practising but very difficult as RL pretty hectic right now as have a 4 year old and a new 4 month old baby. I do try whenever I get a spare 20 mins though. :thumbsup:

• Beer Beer x 3
  4. rustyjabs67

rustyjabs67
    Premium

Ratings:
    +42
    I agree with you (except ''but tonight it all fell into place'' -- I really do wonder why I have spent out on good kit and games. Regardless of any intervening factors, I am always last in FP and Quals, and in the race..well a shambles. I just dont know what I can try to help. Maybe it is my wheel? The track is ace I really had a fun time, but I might as well take a push bike around....lol Thanks Craig for a perfect organised race meet...see you at Bathurst

• Love Love x 1
  5. Craig Dunkley

Craig Dunkley
    Staff Premium

Ratings:
    +2,276
    Stick with it my friend, speed will come, just do not try and rush it...do not use me as an example, my brake pedal is like my clutch pedal ..I have no strength in my legs. Consistency first, followed by racecraft ...get them two sorted first so you can relax in a race ..then practice practice practice...all of a sudden you are going 2 seconds per lap quicker ..I promise you it will come :thumbsup:

• Love Love x 1
    • Beer Beer x 1
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.