rF2 S397 GT3 @ Riverside - Friday 22 March 2019

rFactor 2 Racing Club event
It was bad timing Alex we came upon you braking into the harpin and forced you to go wide and had the momentum to blast through. No such thing as aliens mate just people who work hard practicing, reading up on car dynamics, setup and working on the right lines. You'll get there keep plugging at it!
Would love to work hard practising but very difficult as RL pretty hectic right now as have a 4 year old and a new 4 month old baby. I do try whenever I get a spare 20 mins though. :thumbsup:

Sometimes I wonder why I bother with sim racing as quite often I end up crashing out and really not enjoying it but tonight it all fell into place. Wish it would every night....might have to do this practicing malarkey a bit more often!
I agree with you (except ''but tonight it all fell into place'' -- I really do wonder why I have spent out on good kit and games. Regardless of any intervening factors, I am always last in FP and Quals, and in the race..well a shambles. I just dont know what I can try to help. Maybe it is my wheel? The track is ace I really had a fun time, but I might as well take a push bike around....lol Thanks Craig for a perfect organised race meet...see you at Bathurst

I agree with you (except ''but tonight it all fell into place'' -- I really do wonder why I have spent out on good kit and games. Regardless of any intervening factors, I am always last in FP and Quals, and in the race..well a shambles. I just dont know what I can try to help. Maybe it is my wheel? The track is ace I really had a fun time, but I might as well take a push bike around....lol Thanks Craig for a perfect organised race meet...see you at Bathurst

Stick with it my friend, speed will come, just do not try and rush it...do not use me as an example, my brake pedal is like my clutch pedal ..I have no strength in my legs. Consistency first, followed by racecraft ...get them two sorted first so you can relax in a race ..then practice practice practice...all of a sudden you are going 2 seconds per lap quicker ..I promise you it will come :thumbsup:

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back