rF2 S397 GT3 @ Queensland - Fri 11 Jun 2021

rFactor 2 Racing Club event
But oki then! This is the new schedule :)

Schedule: (EU) Friday 11 June 2021
Practice: 19:00 UTC (20 minutes)
Qualifying: 19:20 UTC (5 minutes - PRIVATE - Superpole)
Warm Up: 19:25 UTC (5 minutes)
Race 1: 19:30 UTC (25 minutes)

Note that if we miss many due to 10 min shorter qual, we will wait a bit :) This is all for fun, but this is the plan at least :)
Warm Up 2: 20:00 UTC
Race 2: 20:05 UTC (25 minutes - Reverse grid from Q)

I never wanna see Queensland again, at least not virtually :p
Spun in race one with a loose but relatively fast car. Didnt work, but kept pace, then nodded off in boredom stuck in no mans land.
Race 2 was going really well with some awesome battles until I smashed into a spinning car. A few laps later I got tagged by another spinning car, effectively ending the race. A cluster**** tbh, but the racing I did have was epic!

Last edited:
I guess we should do this format (and possibly some different cars) every other Friday for a little while. Been doing LMP/GTE and GT3 every other Friday for a year now :p
I have an idea! :confused:

Regular race like race 1 today, then followed by a 2nd race on a surprise track for race 2! Fx. Queensland, then Silverstone for the 2nd race. Yes, people know Silverstone, but they dont have the possibility to practice on it of they dont know what track is chosen. That'd spice up the unpredictability!

Its scary when I get a thought...:redface:

I have an idea! :confused:

Regular race like race 1 today, then followed by a 2nd race on a surprise track for race 2! Fx. Queensland, then Silverstone for the 2nd race. Yes, people know Silverstone, but they dont have the possibility to practice on it of they dont know what track is chosen. That'd spice up the unpredictability!

Its scary when I get a thought...:redface:

Then I need to add that to the server/restart the server when we go to practice session on race day. That track will also be green.
If not, people can just "vote next track" and figure out what track it is during the week!

I am doing some weather checks as well btw. Especially with the incoming wet graphic update (it is in the Release Candidate, that we don't use on servers)

Enjoyed tonight, lost a lap by magic in race 1 when i was running in p2 and ran out wide, race to was super intense, good battles at the start and got into the lead the made a mistake at the exact same spot as race 1 but didnt run as wide but dropped to p2, then pauli was monstering me, i though he was past but spun at the tight hairpin, was still running p2, but burned up my tyres and was losing 2 seconds a lap at the end and got done on the final lap. P3 was a great result for me, my confidence had taken a battering the last few weeks, and i was taking my car setup in the wrong direction trying to find speed, when it was my peddles.

Well done Michael for both wins, you had put the hard graft in over the week and totally deserved your triumphs.

Then I need to add that to the server/restart the server when we go to practice session on race day. That track will also be green.
If not, people can just "vote next track" and figure out what track it is during the week!

I am doing some weather checks as well btw. Especially with the incoming wet graphic update (it is in the Release Candidate, that we don't use on servers)
Baku seems to guarantee some interesting races :) No clue if there is a decent mod out there that's usable

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back