rF2 S397 GT3 @ Portimão - Fri 26 Jun 2020

rFactor 2 Racing Club event
On other hands, will simracing.gp automates management of series or leagues as we may see on some others plateforms ? Maybe not the best place to discuss about that, I have to find the simracing.gp topic :D
Unfortunately I do not currently know much about the simracing.gp platform, and how it will work for rFactor 2, but what I do know is that it will automate some of the administration.

Hey @Daiman Patel , will we have a chat tonight about organization of futures club events ? Just to know if I have to pop on TS or Discord ;)
Yes, I am more than happy to have a chat this evening about future events. We have been using TeamSpeak for rFactor 2 club events so far, but I am more than happy to switch to Discord if this is preferred.

Yes, I am more than happy to have a chat this evening about future events. We have been using TeamSpeak for rFactor 2 club events so far, but I am more than happy to switch to Discord if this is preferred.
Any of those two will be fine to me, just let us know so half of the people are not on the wrong one ;)

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 74 7.3%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 105 10.3%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 146 14.4%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 279 27.5%
  • 100% offline racing

Votes: 407 40.1%