rF2 S397 GT3 @ Oulton Park - Fri 29 May 2020

rFactor 2 Racing Club event
This was a exciting race! Long battle with Enzo and a nice battle at the end with Rui! Great racing guys! Enzo and I finally made contact with 20 minutes to go (battle for P7). We were side by side and I think Enzo turned in a bit too much as he was ahead but I was there. Golden rule followed, but maybe not necessary because maybe Enzo didn't see me on the inside.

Satisfied with P11 to finish the race!

Thank you @Daiman Patel for hosting and congrats to Henri for the W, podiums and all who came out and finished!

Sorry that I quit, but I got tangled up with other cars, and with my pace, it would've just been a race where I kept looking behind me for the leaders.

I think next week maybe someone could share a setup with me? :)

Sorry that I quit, but I got tangled up with other cars, and with my pace, it would've just been a race where I kept looking behind me for the leaders.

I think next week maybe someone could share a setup with me? :)
Sure mate, I have a couple of setups for the 650S if you want. Thank you guys for the clean race. I have to apologize for a late brake contact with an Orange Porsche maybe in lap 4 or so. It was my bad. Anything than that everything was fine, Great race guys!

Last edited:
Thanks guys for the great race!
Thank You Daiman for hosting!

@Colin Peach
Please read this:
Racing Club Regulations
With special attention for the "Golden Rule" part!

See You next time guys!
Only had 1 incident, so i guess that was you returning to the the track after coming off at the first corner about 5 minutes from the end from the end? I under stand yku made a mistake, but taking it out on me? I was well passed you http://www.twitch.tv/117colinracing/v/635529289?sr=a&t=9941s

Last edited:
Only had 1 incident, so i guess that was you returning to the the track after coming off at the first corner about 5 minutes from the end from the end? I under stand yku made a mistake, but taking it out on me? I was well passed you http://www.twitch.tv/117colinracing/v/635529289?sr=a&t=9941s
Baahhh...u hit me i went to to the grass but just forget mate ur the best of the best!
Sorry mea culpa!
I appreciate that tensions are high, but let's keep it friendly, guys. If you would like to discuss this incident further please start a private conversation - feel free to add me if necessary.

I want to say sorry to @Franky Leone for making contact, from the cockpit it looked like I was more evenly aside you, but looking at the replay I maybe could have braked even earlier.
I’m so sorry!

Oh, and thank you @Daiman Patel for hosting and organizing this event, it was a great car and track combo!
Hello, I was very angry in the race, I was waiting long behind you, waiting for a failure and when I overtook the first corner, accident.
Thanks for the apology are things that happen, a pleasure to share track with you, we had a nice fight.
Thanks to all the participants in the race, congratulations to the podium.
P8 qualy P4 final my best race in rfactor2,
Greetings see you in the next race.
This is my live

Crazy race for me this time, but also best finish yet here at RD with P7 :). First of all again sorry to Dean for hitting you in first lap, I underestimated slipstream effect and missed the braking point. Hope you could recover from that. For me this incident ended up beeing on the roof and on last place. After that I was able to race quite consistently and managed to gain position after position :)

Here is my livestream:

You guys with VR are cheating! If you were using a monitor, on the last 5 laps the R turn marker was gone on the last Rhander before the finish.
and we even have better aerodynamics with the headset :D

Globally it was a fun race dispite the wreck with @Luis Bernedo on lap 14. He tried to let me pass as I was overtaking with one lap but hit the grass and hit me. We both left the track and I successfully managed to get back on track in a bulldozer manner as he was blocking me in the sand :)

On lap 17, I made a mistake on last corner, braking way too late as I was focused on battle occuring between the two drivers in front of me. I'm always distracted by what is in front of me and on the back... I lost 6 places.

Lap 22, I salute @Roman1987 move on knickerbrook corner, it was a really neat overtake dispite this high speed section.

Lap 26, @Balazs Floszmann scare the **** out of me as he was sliding on grass next shell oils corner and I really thought we would strike but he managed to get properly on track and we stayed safe !

I'm really happy with my final P8 and the fun I had.

Thanks to @Daiman Patel for hosting.

See you next week in Zandwoort :)

and we even have better aerodynamics with the headset :D

Globally it was a fun race dispite the wreck with @Luis Bernedo on lap 14. He tried to let me pass as I was overtaking with one lap but hit the grass and hit me. We both left the track and I successfully managed to get back on track in a bulldozer manner as he was blocking me in the sand :)

On lap 17, I made a mistake on last corner, braking way too late as I was focused on battle occuring between the two drivers in front of me. I'm always distracted by what is in front of me and on the back... I lost 6 places.

Lap 22, I salute @Roman1987 move on knickerbrook corner, it was a really neat overtake dispite this high speed section.

Lap 26, @Balazs Floszmann scare the **** out of me as he was sliding on grass next shell oils corner and I really thought we would strike but he managed to get properly on track and we stayed safe !

I'm really happy with my final P8 and the fun I had.

Thanks to @Daiman Patel for hosting.

See you next week in Zandwoort :)
Don't be afraid mate I can slide on the grass like a boss! :D

1,5 sec freeze everytime somebody left. Also my game didn't load many of your skins. What the heck.
Do you play VR ?
I have this issue when joining a server as screen will just blink as many times as the server has players... and when somebody is joining or leaving I also have short freeze...

Thanks by the way to @Henri Sinik who quickly reacted as he was unintentionnaly bugging my game :)

Crazy race for me this time, but also best finish yet here at RD with P7 :). First of all again sorry to Dean for hitting you in first lap, I underestimated slipstream effect and missed the braking point. Hope you could recover from that. For me this incident ended up beeing on the roof and on last place. After that I was able to race quite consistently and managed to gain position after position :)

Here is my livestream:

Hope I recovered??? Lol I completely forgot about that incident until I had seen your video. Actually before watching the video, I read your comment, I was like "when in the world did you hit me???" :roflmao::O_o:

After watching your really kool vr video, it was an honest accident... No worries bro.
I was having so much fun in this race, I had forgotten about our accident. I fell back to I think P18 after that incident (its all coming back to me now lol)... But my race wasn't ruined... Got up to P7! But could only manage P11

I didn't comment last 2 race because I was a little bit upset after have been victim of multiple unnecessary aggressive driving and gold rule not respected. :(

This one was way better even if if I didn't finish like my practice times could have made me hope. :)
I would like to thank all the participants for the safe start and safe driving during race even if some incidents
inevitably occured.

Well, foremost qualify didn't go very well. I was just beginning my first qualify lap when power failure happened... :cry:
I right now thought at @Rogue Racing Mimms anecdote at Silvertsone who made me laugh a lot (sorry for that :D ). But no kids at home and hopefully the electric current came back one minute later. Time to restart everything, I could make a decent chrono and qualified 14th.

Still "traumatized" by the carnage start at Silversone, I was a little bit too careful at start and lost few place (18th).
I gained some positions on cars who left the track and narrowly avoid an other car across the road. My safely driving was paying off.

From lap 2, I was catching up @SOLO59 Dean Solomon. The first laps behind him I was very cautious and keep too much room before each breaking point so as not to risk touching it. He was breaking hard and earlier than me and it took me a very long time to find an opportunity to overtake him safely as he was letting very poor room to do it.
When I finally did, I thought he understood I was really faster since many laps I was just behind him and that he will let met fly away at my full pace but he tried to regain position right away. So I wanted to close the door for the next turn. In my mirror, he was fully behind but that was not the case and I hit him with my back and we spun out. (I think I have to change my mirror FOV, not the first time).
Even if he didn't make my job easier the incident was my fault and I didn't want to let him alone in the sandbox after all that laps together. Was also a way to finish our battle more cleanly! ;)
He really impressed me by its regularity and made any error under pressure, great driving! :) :thumbsup:

I had another incident latter with @Jose Angel Valera. I think I was a bit too hurry to make the BMW fly hight again and tried a bold overtake on him in the right turn just after the strait line. I retarded my brake point a max. I thought he didn't see me when I understood he will close the door and I then cut on the grass. However it was not sufficient to avoid the contact. I waited for him as I was partially responsible by my aggressive move (sorry for that) and we finish our battle few turns latter more cleanly. ;)

Last laps I was chasing @Rui F. Martins who was himself chasing Dean Salomon. I didn't try anything stupid as I was terrified to have another incident with both of them (had yet an incident with Martins at Silverstone).
On one particular turn, I could see Martins rear back move from almost one side to another side of the track, what a save! wow! :thumbsup:
Also last turn of last lap was really hot! :D

Finished 13th and it was a very nice race!

As other, thanks a lot to @Daiman Patel for the hard work to organize all this events. :thumbsup:

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 78 7.0%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 121 10.9%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 163 14.6%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 308 27.6%
  • 100% offline racing

Votes: 440 39.5%